trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch Willmott or this <modsnip> "expert", say GOAL at this mornings testimony. It was when they were arguing what exhibits should be coming in. Before the jury came in. JA's entire testibologny was based on this experts upcoming testimony. They have made a mockery out of the court process and justice. It's appalling.

I threw up my hands when Wilmott said, "...for reals."

she certainly has a sense of shorted life now

you are getting the needle jodi
farewell

Some of the time, but ya can't fool people all of the time...:floorlaugh:

Why does this "expert" have to read everything? He isn't very well prepared. I'm not at all impressed by his "expertise".

That just sounded like a Monty Python skit:

D4?

No, D5. Wait...oh I see, maybe it was D3.

No, I meant D4.

Oh yeah, D4. So, in D5.

Are we talking about D4 or D5?

Maybe we're talking about D3.

(Not an actual transcript, just over-exaggerated for effect.)

"she has talked about committing suicide for the longest period of time"... key word TALKED!

"Criteria 7: A sense of foreshortened future" Well, given the fact that you brutally murdered your ex-boyfriend and got caught, Imma guessing that yes, your future has been foreshortened.

this is NOT meaningful to a Jury. They want to know if he thinks she did it...

Thank you kindly again for your post about 'experts'. Because you warned me, I have NOT been tempted to pull my ears off my head in order to get rid of the sound of this Dr's 'theories'. :floorlaugh:

Would this incident (sorry to use that word) regarding Mr Samuels in NJ in 2000 actually be admissible and put in front of a jury, even just in a q&a exchange? If only to allow jurors to decide whether to discredit him as a reliable expert?
TIA if anyone can weigh in.

I would think so.

He has been talking to her for years why is this not all written up so he is not saying hey this fit her also.

Mikes facial expressions are priceless!!!!! :great:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMFG.....This guy is a joke and messing up bad.

Like oh yeah i missed that critical D5. What a freaken joke. :great:

I love watching Jodi get some of her own medicine. She is worried her poor reputation is being tarneshed. Too freakin bad jodi after what you did to TRavis.

So, his research of her disorder was like a smorgasbord, pick one from column a, one from column b, etc.

:floorlaugh: I was thinking a Presidents Day sale at Ashley furniture store pick one item from each group :waitasec:

So - she must have been on suicide watch while she was in jail - was she? It was his duty to inform them if that's true.

' hypervigilence' ---"she has trouble sleeping at night in her jail cell....."

OMFG----maybe it's because she is awaiting DEATH ROW. Could that be why she can't sleep at night?

Thank for the company all, I am done for the day. Have a good one.

I don't have PTSD but I've seen it in action. I've also seen a very similar physiological response in abuse survivors who haven't been DX'd as PTSD too. I called it a visceral response but its like what you are all describing. You're confronted with a memory of something that happened to you and your body literally just takes over. You can't even begin to help it.

She doesn't exhibit even that in my estimation.

I agree, she's not coming close, not even faking it. Yesterday someone mentioned how cool and calm she is when talking about slitting the throat. That is not normal, not healthy, and very sick. Especially if YOU did it, if YOU were the victim in that situation, and if the event was traumatic for YOU. Everytime I write those words or it crosses my mind, I instinctually cover my throat and my collarbone. Even I react in a protective, reactive way. I cringe and my stomach tenses up. I can only imagine what kind of response one would have if they experienced that kind of horror, even if their mind blacked out bits and pieces. You would not talk about it like a stroll through rose garden.

On cross-examination: Is it possible that a pathologically lying torture-murderess could present with PTSD-like symptoms?

If she did, why would anyone -- especially a self-described expert or a jury of her peers -- believe her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83