trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Range of emotion, pfft; she's been grooming herself to show blunted affect since the DT called this expert in. Too bad her affect wasn't so blunted when JM was questioning her.

If I was in jail I would sleep with 1 eye opened.

I would imagine being in jail is a bit stressful and can cause all of these symtoms, no?

So far, I think he's helping the prosecution:

1. He called her the perpetrator of a homicide;
2. He says the PTSD is from being the perpetrator;
3. All the non-memory so far stems from killing TA;
4. He seems very willing to relate to her in the "Criminal" context. He's not referring to her as someone who killed in "self defense."

Thoughts?

Do I need to point out that psychopaths have conned even psychologists before? Here's just one example:
"Psychopaths are so adept at "putting on a good show" and using crocodile tears that they can be convincing to psychologists as well as other professionals.
"They use non-verbal behaviour, a "gift of gab", and persuasive emotional displays to put on an Oscar award winning performance and move through the correctional system and ultimately parole boards relatively quickly, despite their known diagnosis."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7833672.stm

If she has PTSD as a result of murdering Travis, then how is it relevant to her defense?

I believe they are trying to use it to explain the "fog". But they will accept it if it explains why she killed him.. two in one

Oh, boohoo, we are hearing how tough her life is now. She can't sleep in jail. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was really just scoffing at this guy benignly at first, but I am starting to get POed.

Waaaaah. Jodi has a hard time sleeping in jail. Boo. Hoo.

I thought the jury wasn't supposed to know where she's living?

I am a sound sleeper. You put me in jail, I am probably never sleeping again.

He's sure about the hypervigilance because JODI POINTED IT OUT TO HIM!

If she has PTSD as a result of murdering Travis, then how is it relevant to her defense?

This runs parallel to Jodi breaking her leg because she slipped on the bloody bathroom floor then, suing his home owner insurance!!!!! :banghead:

OMG, this guy is giving me stress-induced amnesia. He's the best they could come up with!?!

Oh my god- give me a break; she doesn't sleep well in JAIL... maybe she no longer sleeps well because she viciously, brutally murdered a man and continues to lie about him- I hope the <mod snip> is haunted nightly by Travis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim