trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In our cases sociopaths tested "mentally retarded". These paid expert$ can go.....fill in the blank(s).

Ah! The acute stress following the April choking episode, by June had morphed into PTSD as she arrived at Travis' house.

Can someone tell me how you can have acute stress from being "attacked" yet continue to see and have sex with your "attacker" and even drive 1200 miles to see him? Did the PTSD force her to go there?

I thought that was really creepy when he said he couldn't find a single instance of violent thought or behavior in 2,000 pages of journal, recorded since Jr. High. Who wouldn't, at some point, record a conflict and write something like, "I f'ing hate that b---h,"? Bizarre.

Reminds me of Scott Peterson. People like them... they wear a mask. Their true self is carefully guarded.

If she had PTSD (which I obviously don't believe at all), wouldn't she be taking medications for that in jail, or receiving psychological treatment for it?

As we know, she testified that she doesn't have any mental issues so she clearly isn't getting treatment... just curious in a "true" situation of PTSD, do they treat them in jail?

I will be very shocked if JM doesn't bring this up in cross that Jodi herself said on the stand that she doesn't have a mental issue.

"The client circles any symptoms that they recognize and I add them up, and hers was confirmed as PTSD. "

REALLY? Jodi gets to check the box of any 'symptoms' she wants to list, and you take that as credible in your diagnosis?

why would that even be relevant? I don't get it. So, she gave herself PTSD by committing a heinous murder and we're supposed to care, why? If it's to explain the memory loss, so what. Who cares if she remembers or not, she did it. And I can;t imagine most of these jurors will, for one minute, believe this bucketful of bull.

Mr. 'Martinez...see this line? She gave herself PTSd by commiting a heinous murder". Snap! I want that in my fantasy closing too.

oh pfft, "she was suicidal for the longest time." Cry me a river. She had ample opportunity and never did anything about it except nick her widdle wrist but it stung so bad. Give me a break. Is this guy for real?

WOW Court tomorrow.. Well the lawyers arguing with each other.. But still COURT!!

Hmm maybe but I'm really staking my $ this calculated piece of work was actually wanting to view the crime scene to create/build a story to match up with the forensics etc.

For example, It'd be hard to say he stepped to left when camera bounced if that would walk him into a wall etc.. She's been planning how to get out of taking responsibility for her actions since she finished the act!

You know stop before check point at Hoover Dam, BS excuse to Ryan, BS VM/Text/Email to TA.. I could continue on but yeah you get the point!B]

Jodie knows how to play "the game".....she knows how to answer those questions on the tests! To me, it seems quite easy to do.:banghead:

I thought that was really creepy when he said he couldn't find a single instance of violent thought or behavior in 2,000 pages of journal, recorded since Jr. High. Who wouldn't, at some point, record a conflict and write something like, "I f'ing hate that b---h,"? Bizarre.

I suppose Jodi didnt let him read those emails or texts she wrote Travis when she threatened to expose his fake pedophilia.

I gave up after this mornings fiasco and them leaving for lunch. Now I even wonder if I should watch this BS on You Tube. When I saw Richard Samuels, he reminded me of that PPL guy that I couldn't stand (don't even remember his name).

Did JM even get a crack at him, or do I have to wait until Monday.

Thanks to everyone who had the heart to sit through this <unusual person>.

MOO

Mel

Clinical things I used to diagnose the defendant as an evil sociopathic premeditated murderer:

June 10, 2008 phone interview with Det Flores
June 21, 2008 voicemail message to Det Flores
June 25, 2008 phone interview with Det Flores
July 15, 2008 police interrogation
July 16, 2008 police interrogation
Sept 2008 Inside Edition interview
Sept 2008 48 Hours interview
Sept 2008 Press Conference with the Media
Text messages
Diary entries
Defendant's testimony for 18 very very long way too long days

Can't wait until I get my big fat check in the mail. :lol:
:skip:

Probably because 99% of her diary entries were only about her.

FYI: 3/15/2013 9:30 Evidentiary Hearing

Wonder if this will be televised?

First off, this is my first day on the forum, but I've been lurking here since the trial started. Anyway, Dr. Samuels reminded me of the doctor from that movie Cannonball Run. Remember him? That's what this guy reminds me of. A total bottom-feeding quack. Seriously, Time magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member