trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think that jodi needed a prison library to know about these psychological conditions, she seems to have read a lot and was interested in self improvement (the law of attraction) and i have no doubt she has read many psychology books and knew exactly how to act for this doctor who seems enamoured with her.

Does dr dress host have on a bad wig or do I still need to wake up from Gus twos testimony?

I get that Samuels seems to be a sleeze of sorts (surprise, surprise when it comes to HER DT). But I still think JM would be better off just destroying his testimony as it relates to this defendant, rather than dragging up a bunch of muck on him to question his moral character.

Hard to say. I think this jury is totally fed up with the muckraking that has gone on during this trial, and they just want some facts to take back to deliberations. And I would totally agree with them on that :please:.

I think it comes to his credibly and integrity.

I get that Samuels seems to be a sleeze of sorts (surprise, surprise when it comes to HER DT). But I still think JM would be better off just destroying his testimony as it relates to this defendant, rather than dragging up a bunch of muck on him to question his moral character.

Hard to say. I think this jury is totally fed up with the muckraking that has gone on during this trial, and they just want some facts to take back to deliberations. And I would totally agree with them on that :please:.

I disagree. This "expert" is majorly flawed by his own actions and 100% goes to his credibility. JMO

Another possibility for the "separated at birth" arguments....

rs.jpg gs.jpg dd.jpg

I guess she failed to inform the doctor about the Law of Attraction and how that could account for all those pages which were torn out of her journal. jmo

Marc Klaas said tonight that "there is a pool of these kind of characters" who will testify to just about anything."

That is SO true.

Again, what legitimate doctor would testify based on the defendant filling out a questionnaire? Not even to mention the EVIDENCE of the crime!

:waitasec:

MOO

Originally Posted by Ammonitida
I will not believe for a second that Jodi's alleged PTSD caused her to forget the meticulous cleaning of the crime scene, from placing his dead body back in the shower stall and wiping it of incriminating DNA to tossing the camera in the washing machine after deleting the last three incriminating pictures. These are actions of a clear and FOCUSED mind, not someone in a dissociative state. I'm surprised that so many people are finding this "fog-out" likely just because some quack used big words like "Hippocampal".
Yeah, I would think that doing something mechanical like driving a car or even cleaning your own house would be possible.

But, I have to wonder about something that takes deliberate thought and planning like removing incriminating articles from a crime scene...

I agree with both of you....if she was truly traumatized by this self defense of herself, I imagine her falling to the floor and being in a state of shock, unable to do anything! Or walking out of the house in a zombie state covered in blood and collapsing in the yard screaming "what have I done".

....or maybe I just watch too much tv:waitasec:

she clearly had a clear thought process going on...no fogginess was evident in her actions immediately after he was killed. the fact she has not expressed AT ALL "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT HAVE I DONE TO MY LOVE?!?!?!? Why didnt I just call for help?!" screams premeditated - to me.

one of the jurors asked her about the last messages between them on june 3, she said they were lost. i suspect she deleted them because they didn't support her claim that travis guilted her into coming to mesa.

Here's something to ponder...

If we are to play along with crazy Jodi for one moment and pretend her ludicrous story is true... her response STILL doesn't make sense...

The gun goes off by accident and she's not aware whether she shot him or not, she scrambles to get away in fear for her life and totally blacks out until she is driving in the desert hours later.

According to her story, she has no idea if he's dead or alive and she's very afraid that something bad happened, obviously because there is blood on her and she has weapons. The first thing any human being, especially a battered threatened woman, would do (scared or not) would be to find out if this life threatening man is still alive! DUH!!!

But no... she didn't do that... she immediately went in to cover up mode. The fact that she went in to cover up mode means that SHE KNEW HE WAS DEAD. Which means she knew damn well what she did and what state he was in when she left that house.

Every single path you take with all of her stories leads to a dead end road.

I hope (and do believe) that the jurors will logically play out all of these scenarios to fully know in their hearts that they are making the right decision by voting guilty. As much as we'd all love to hand over that verdict, it's still hard to do. I hope that they have peace in their hearts doing it.

:please: do not allow this now! Too late !
Beth Karas on Dr Drew: What is important is what the Doctor didn't say, he did not say her PTSD was caused by her killing Travis. Tomorrow's hearing is to see if the judge will allow the Doctor's testimony as he will define homicide, ie, if it was instrumental homicide (pre medidated) vs expressive/reactive homicide (in the heat of passion/fight/self defense). I don't think the judge will allow it.

one of the jurors asked her about the last messages between them on june 3, she said they were lost. i suspect she deleted them because they didn't support her claim that travis guilted her into coming to mesa.

yes 100% they are very cognitive of the fact all texts or email supporting him or that are bad for her, went into the abyss
the20abyss-40x45.jpg

The issue isn't his character, the issue is the terms upon which this witness delivers testimony, and if those terms are ethical. There is no "stooping" necessary to ask that he explain the arrangements under which he provides sworn testimony.

It was a classic case of conflict of interest. The conflict of interest is a valid argument. It proved he received a benefit for his testimonly in the past.

This is important that the jury would know IMO so they can give whatever weight they want to to his testimony.

notice the expert looking at her opening the folder and taking something out while he's testifying..
Notice the look on his face... Like
"what is she doing?"

OK now, It is saying the video is not available. Wondering who really is reading here.

...she clearly had a clear thought process going on...no fogginess was evident in her actions immediately after he was killed. the fact she has not expressed AT ALL "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT HAVE I DONE TO MY LOVE?!?!?!? Why didnt I just call for help?!" screams premeditated - to me.
Agreed. According to her...
- No fog: Shooting him and rolling away from "the lunge".
- Fog: Slicing him up and cleaning up afterward.
- No fog: Making "cover-up" calls later.
- Fog: Disposing of evidence in multiple locations.
- No fog: Freaking out at seeing what she thought was a checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
- Fog: Making out with Ryan Burns.

It's amazing how she rolls in and out of the fog at what just happen to be the most convenient times.

So this expert Samuels has seen her 12 times... which prob includes today. The jury has seen her 19 days over 5 weeks and asked her hundreds of questions..they are the real experts here and I can't wait for their questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member