trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! AZ FAmiliy doesn't have feed!!! Alternate as I understood was LIVE? Or am I off an hour?

ETA: Jumped on with reading above that we are CANCELLED TODAY, sorry!

The fox video was recorder AFTER her interrogation right?
(I'd check but I'm on mobile now)

HELP! AZ FAmiliy doesn't have feed!!! Alternate as I understood was LIVE? Or am I off an hour?

The hearing has been rescheduled to Monday, due to a personal matter with one of the attorneys.

Jodi has said repeatedly she was not threatened until AFTER the gun went off. She shot Travis in the head and thinks it's not okay for him to be angry with her?

If I were to be shot or stabbed and was still conscious, pretty sure the first thing out of my mouth would be the f-word.

Jodi can't even do a real headstand. She has to use the wall. If she was a real yogi, she wouldn't need the wall.

She was just trying to show off for the camera, but she is a yogi imposter.

She probably hoped her fake *advertiser censored* would be exposed she's such an exhibitionist. Epic fail. :great:

Creepier yet is the song that she is singing...we hear her sing "It might change my memory"

"Here With Me"

I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

[Chorus:]
Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide
I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed
Risk forgetting all that's been
Eeeeeekk!!!!

Okay, now that is very telling about the "state of mind" of a psychopathic stalker.

Hmmmm....

When you need a verified expert in the field of Sexually Violent Perpetrator commitment hearings, Psychosexual Risk Assessments for sentencing, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauama from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs, Dr. Richard Samuels has the experience, education and prestige to help you support your vital arguments.

I think I am going to be ill. Walked a girl through the sentencing of her father, who had sexually abused her for years and had to listen to an "expert" like this. It was horrible.

One down fall of our system is that "fair trial" trumps logic and truth. That is how guys like this make a living. Need to stop now I am getting ready to blow a gasket. Can. not. wait. for. Juan to start on this guy

The fox video was recorder AFTER her interrogation right?
(I'd check but I'm on mobile now)

It looks like it was between Flores' "I don't believe you, and I'll show you pics if you want" and his returning with the pics.

Wow I seen the video? Is there more than one! This is crazy !

I totally understand what you mean.

I have read/seen and heard about defendants for decades that truly have sickened me and their heinous acts but I honestly cant say that I have seen one that chills me to the bone like Arias does. She is the epitome of evil. Truly, through and through. Rarely do we get to see one take the stand in their case. Watching her for weeks has been chilling. It is a lesson for many to see up close how a psychopath truly is.

IMO

:goodpost:

I wonder if it's me, but during her testiphoney, I was struck at how much of an insignificant loser she was. She wasn't compelling or particularly intelligent- although a whole lotta dupes thought otherwise. She struck me as surprisingly powerLESS, not powerFUL and I've always in a weird way equated evil with dark power.

She was a nobody from nowhere with no value. A grifter having made no contributions to the world.

She met a guy with an enviable lifestyle she felt she deserved to share in, presented herself *** up for the world to see, and when he attempted to pull away from her, she plotted to murder him.

She's no multi-layered onion blossom as the media portrays. Her complexity is on par with a ding dong or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Seriously! She was taking her hands and going through the garbage!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Just was contacted by the Maricopa Superior Court, the hearing for today has been rescheduled to Monday at 10:15 am. #JodiArias

Crap. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat :HHJP: I already had my :popcorn:
Oh well, it is what it is. I guess I could do housework. Probably won't. but I could.

Looks like HLN is getting ready to re-play that video of Galanos' attempt at 62 seconds. Was the area used the same distance as Travis' bathroom, closet, hallway etc?

is there an explanation for why ja kept lovers on a string long after they would brake up? looks like she could call them for favors at any time.

I don't think she kept them on a string. More like stalking them.

Fox finally posted the video I was talking about last night!!! I only saw the headstand part last night, but there is more. This chick is NUTS! Who the heck acts like this while being charged with MURDER?? So crazy...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/22283308...r-jodi-arias-bizarre-behavior-caught-on-tape/

OMG just watched the video. She's doing a handstand, laughing to herself, saying that she should've done her makeup, singing a song to herself about her memory, and digging through the trash bin...while the detective is out the room. She is completely crazy. I've always felt bad for Travis and felt that he had no idea what he was dealing with but this takes it to a new level. She had a better chance at insanity. Watching this video further proves that she is CRAZY. I feel like I just watched the excorsist or something. Why didn't the jury see this when they played the interrogation video? OMG! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee