trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the video. Didn't see crazy, and didn't see an attempt to look crazy. Saw a narcissist and a sociopath who knew she was being watched, loving every second, and finding it hilariously funny to taunt Flores (singing about memory, etc).

No way the jury should see it. Its just one more of her lies.

I noticed a couple of other things, though, that perhaps the jury SHOULD see:

She picked up the trash can with her right hand. Now, that could be because the can was on that side of her body. But, when she's playing with her water bottle, she's using her right hand, too. She has her left hand in her lap. Highly unusual for a left handed person UNLESS there was an injury to that hand (as we know there WAS.) Maybe she was trying to hide it from the camera because it was injured and she was aware it was rolling.

I have been pretty much obsessed with that finger, but could find no good images UNTIL I saw her put her hands on her head. I paused, did a screen shot and zoomed. Sure enough, that left ring finger is swollen and discolored. No way it would still look like that from an incident in January. It would, however, if she severely injured it the month before stabbing Travis and it was beginning to heal.

I tried to attach these, but not sure I know what I'm doing and not sure it's allowed. Still, I'd love some thoughts on her suddenly turning into a right handed person AND if you see the same discoloration and swelling I do... TIA

Attachments

• jodi-finger-interview1.jpg
    jodi-finger-interview1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 82
  • jodi-finger-interview1-cropped.jpg
    jodi-finger-interview1-cropped.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 122
I had several errands and an appointment today and haven't caught up on overnight/today's posts. I'm sure that many have commented on the testimony of the DT's "expert" witness who was probably the worst that I've seen. Most of Dr. Samuels' assertions were based on Jodi telling him the truth which I'm sure isn't the case. I think it would take more than 12 sessions with Jodi to peel back the multiple layers of her scrambled psyche. It might even take the most highly qualified and experienced psychiatrist many months to get to the root of Jodi's personality problems.

I was unimpressed with anything that Dr. Samuels had to say, and I'm confident that JM will poke holes in most of his lame testimony. I think that Martinez has a better understanding of Jodi's scrambled brain than the psychologist/sex therapist. :moo:
Betty, the hearing was postponed until Monday right before the trial. So we can expect to start late again.

Ot: Does anyone know or remember in any of Jodi's testimony or otherwise, if she ever lived back in her parents home after she left at 17? On the interrogation tape when she was concocting the ninja story, she said she had a PO box on her license and the registration had her parent's address on it. Another lie amongst many? I only remember hearing that she either lived with guys or at her grandparents home.

If she was ever intending to commit suicide, she'd be dead. She's homicidal not suicidal. And I'm sure Mimi and anyone near her/him are still shaking even thinking about that second car rental and hidden gun. She was most definitely heading out on another murder trip at that point. Her diabolical nature and violent dangerous nature is beyond anything I've seen outside of a documented serial killer like Dahmer.

If anybody has PTSD it is the friends that had to walk through the murder scene to find Travis' decomposing body.

First the fake domestic violence and now fake PTSD. Disgusting! It's a slap in the face to people who really do live through trauma.

I've been trying to figure out what the DT response to this video would be. Maybe that she's trying to psych herself up? She's trying to get a zen moment?

But, boy. The laughing was really, really scary. She comes across as completely crazy. Should have worn my makeup -- for the mugshot, I'm presuming?! WTF?!

She was worried about her makeup so maybe she was digging in the trash for a wet paper towel or something to wash those dirty feet of hers. Those were some dirty feet I noticed during the headstand! :biggrin:

Hello everyone...new in here, but have been reading here a long time.

yes! I just have this feeling if he survived Cancun...even if she tried again, maybe he would not be caught so off guard. Her plane this time just happened to work with the element of surprise. We get lost in her scenarios of running through closets flying through the air with guns.

He sat down in the shower, she stabbed him. There was never a fight. I wish he could have a do over.

Had she not killed him before the trip she certainly would have been waiting in the closet for him to come home and he would have been murdered then.

Ot: Does anyone know or remember in any of Jodi's testimony or otherwise, if she ever lived back in her parents home after she left at 17? On the interrogation tape when she was concocting the ninja story, she said she had a PO box on her license and the registration had her parent's address on it. Another lie amongst many? I only remember hearing that she either lived with guys or at her grandparents home.
I don't think she ever went back to her folk's home. She stated at one point her relationship with her folks was better, and she didn't want to mess it up again, or some garbage. So she mooches off her poor grandparents!

The bizarre behavior was recorded during the July 15, 2008 police interrogation. I'm sure she knew she was going to be booked, she had already been read her Miranda rights and this was a 4 hour interrogation.

She spoke to LE again on July 16, 2008 after spending the night in jail, hence the orange jumpsuit.
Thanks Tiger Balm for clearing it up for me :) - i think i am still under shock after this clip and song lyrics ...- and yes you are right, this was happening after the miranda rights have been read to her....hum?!

Why is it legal For the Dr. to sell his diagnoses? He doesn't even utilize a treatment team or consult with colleagues. This is blatantly unethical. Shouldn't he at least lose his license? Not sure what the difference between this is and an MD selling a prescription for a little extra cash.

I wonder if Juan could start HIS questioning of Samuels with a powerpoint presentation of his website?

Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D., FACCS, ABPP is a practicing Clinical and Forensic Psychologist with over thirty years of experience. With an extensive background in evaluation, analysis, report writing and testimony, Dr. Samuels specializes in Sexually Violent Perpetrator evaluations, Psychosexual Risk Assessments, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauma from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs.

Working closely with public defenders and private attorneys, he will determine the facts of the case and any special circumstances and mitigating factors involving the trial process. An extensive evaluation of the respondent, in depth case analysis and research contributes to a succinct report which often will result in a more favorable outcome for your client. His clear and strong testimony in support of the report can help to educate juries and judges.

When you need a verified expert in the field of Sexually Violent Perpetrator commitment hearings, Psychosexual Risk Assessments for sentencing, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauama from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs, Dr. Richard Samuels has the experience, education and prestige to help you support your vital arguments.

http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp

I haven't yet but my spook factor before work has been reached so I will watch that when I get home tonite. ;)

My brother was admitted to the hospital yesterday and I can call and check on him in 3 minutes, not that anyone's counting. ;) I'm sure he's better already cuz he's being cared for and medicated. Thanks for asking! :seeya:

Your welcome I'm glad he's inpatient! So they can monitor his meds !increase dosage if needed or change his meds. Sometimes they are admitted on a 5150 and released after three days! Unless the drs think he needs more time inpatient. He's in good hands.
He's been in my prayers. He's blessed to have you there for him.

BC,
If that's not an ad for "I'll say whatever you want me to say for the right fee", I don't know what is.

I am sure someone on this jury suffers from PTSD or know someone who does. And I am surprised she was never medicated for anything.

I want to some how do some teaching. To warn them. But that backfires sometimes. So I pray

I tried to tell my sons. I don't think they really got it. Sigh. I did point out the email hacking, the FB hacking, coming in through the dog door, etc. Maybe it will stick in their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back