trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just quickly looked up the "Posttraumatic Stress Diagnostic Scale" that Samuels said he used with JA. It is a 10-15 minute screening test consisting of 46 questions on paper. Under "Validity" the description of the test says," The PDS is a self-report instrument, which does not incorporate any formal scales to detect faking and formal validity scales, therefore, it is susceptible to malingering."

Why am I not surprised? I can't wait to see Juan shred this so called expert on cross.

After watching the bizarre headstand video, I just get the sense that no one has scratched the surface of this woman. You can only guess what she's done to other people/animals, etc. in her past. Hope she doesn't get away with it like the cartwheel girl Knox.

Jodi I think is scared to take any medication .just in case her body and brain gets too relaxed she will lose control of what comes out of her mouth in a medicated relax way.no way I think jodi will risk losing control of what she says.

OH good god. The Judge has already seen the handstand Video.. She ruled it is too prejudicial and cannot be shown

After watching the bizarre headstand video, I just get the sense that no one has scratched the surface of this woman. You can only guess what she's done to other people/animals, etc. in her past. Hope she doesn't get away with it like the cartwheel girl Knox.

I seem to recall some TH had a psychiatrist on their show, and he said that she showed signs of so many disorders that it would be impossible to pick one, or even two, and that he'd never seen anything like it.

Hello everyone...new in here, but have been reading here a long time.

I was going to give you a big parade and a ton of welcome smilies, but mine aren't working right now. Thanks for joining our group and I love you username.

WELCOME!!!

God help me if ever I wished a Jury to sneak a peek of a handstand video its now....

This is so unfair they put up everything, say anything they want. And this video is too prejudicial? SHE killed someone they are trying to show she is a crack pot!

I tried to tell my sons. I don't think they really got it. Sigh. I did point out the email hacking, the FB hacking, coming in through the dog door, etc. Maybe it will stick in their minds.

It is so good to try as you have done. I am sure some of it is sinking in. As you probably already know, Kids are amazingly observant and have a knack to pretend they are not interested and not paying attention but really they do pick up stuff.

I once taught a class of young kids as a guest teacher and I could swear the whole class was not paying attention at all. They were not looking at the front and purposely acting up. I thought it was a waste of time.

Then at the very end of the class, I got some amazing questions about the subject. The kids really were listening and just pretending they did not want me there. :)

Beth looks especially pretty today....

BBM: I agree ... and "two peas in a pod" ... many similarities between these two !

:moo::moo::moo:

I am wondering.. if the assumptions are correct on why the video hasn't been shown in court, why would the judge say video of JA during the interrogation is too prejudicial?? It is accurate, it ain't the state's fault she is cuckoo for cocoa puffs and psychopathic!

She was worried about her makeup so maybe she was digging in the trash for a wet paper towel or something to wash those dirty feet of hers. Those were some dirty feet I noticed during the headstand! :biggrin:

the same feet that walked through ta's blood and out the door. :furious:

I am wondering.. if the assumptions are correct on why the video hasn't been shown in court, why would the judge say video of JA during the interrogation is too prejudicial?? It is accurate, it ain't the state's fault she is cuckoo for cocoa puffs and psychopathic!

THEY are not giving the Jury enough credit. LET them see everything, they need to see it all to make a fair decision. This is scary nutty.

One tv person said It could be the State chose not to show it as it makes her look too "insane" mental? and maybe not in her right mind when she killed.

No i said its her, in all her glory, sociopath. We should google, Sociopath + handstands I bet we find things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball