trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFGS. I wish Martinez would stand up and ask this idiot one question: "Have you ever heard the phrase 'that's my story and I'm sticking to it'?"

No further questions, Your Honor.

looking at those gruesome crime scene photos, means to me, she knew and still knows everything she had done.

ROFLMAO - a brain dude speaking about memory having to ask a lawyer what day he last testified on... :D

Irony.

Tuning in late here, is the jury in while he's testifying? What happened during the hearing? TIA

Sad. I knew they were leaning toward innocence. Explains all their crappy questions.

"I want to acquit her, but before I can do that I need her to clear up a few things first".

bbm- wow... "knew" they were leaning towards innocence! That's a mighty big conclusion from one twitter comment from a reporter.

Did he spell "Function" as "Fonction?" :floorlaugh:

:facepalm:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGA7ssL-6g"]Conjunction Junction....Best School House Rock - YouTube[/ame]

That's an Ostrich!! :snooty:

1142862_o.gif

It appears? Keep giving her excuses for murder you slime. I hope Juan can bring up his ethics and integrity. I wonder if the dear dr. had these same problems when he "bartered" for services and had his hand slapped?

Can you imagine if the courts had to go through this everytime a criminal forgot how they did the crime?

Who cares if the killer has memory problems? Lock her up forever and let her have a lifetime to try to remember. JMO

I have to believe Juan will get his chance today. They are just dragging out the same old same old.

You guys think he will go after the whole malingering amnesia thing and murderers FEIGNING memory loss to avoid taking responsibility for their actions? Oh, please Juan.

You know how they have verdict watch? We need Juan watch.

I'm having "intrusive thoughts" due to this testimony! :giggle:

Intrusive thoughts for JA started when TA told her to hit the bricks!

lmao. i had such a horrible weekend. yall are cracking me up. much needed!

He just called JA an actor!! Ha, ha, then quickly corrected hinself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member