Status
Not open for further replies.
JA looks more ragged looking each day.

All she'll need now is prison to give her that nice gray color skin from
no sun.

I hate when what a witness says has nothing to do with a vicious fog filled
murder!:what:

In my most matter-of-fact attitude:

I have muted the TV. I absolutely cannot handle watching this non-expert and Arias' counsel banter back and forth.

I'll periodicially check in here to read comments from y'all...but I cannot watch this.

This guy is disturbing, IMO. He's been played a fool...all for $$$ and 15 min of fame, is my guess.

JMO and MOO

Juans in a roll :)

Just finish up wilmott we dont careeeee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

He's getting a taste of JM and it's not even cross time yet! Ha ha.

exhibit #530 . .. .

memory function . . . reverse bell shaped curve . . . . . over time
memory function eventually returns . . ..

stressful situation is over - chemicals stop flowing into hippocampus and eventually washed out see a gradual increase . . . not like alight switch - no on/off,

if memory is not there - they willnot come back - they are not there . . . . but flashes of events may come thru . . . .. disassoiative amnesia - more intense the crime the more complete amnesia - loss is greater - most is not remembmered - no just some of it . .. .

he spent 12 times over 25 to 30 hours with her, not including testing time .. .. he met with her first on Thursday -she did not really tell the truth - telling us about strangers . . . at sometime Nurmi and he went to confront her . . .
he said she lied . . . . told 2nd story (not necessarily the truth)

She dropped the camera which was consistent . ..

object - he can't tell consistent
approach

You go, Juan. "He can tell us what her 'stories' are, but he can't vouch!"

Not only does he look like Gus; he's acts like him too!

Stumbling over his words....

Have I told y'all how much I detest this man? Look sad Jodi remember you have a flat effect.

why was JA just shaking her head??? at Samuels? did anybody catch that???

Even JA was shaking her head. LOL! :facepalm:

WTF is this? Guys scribbling stupid crap on notebook paper put up as some exhibit?

Now we know why the defense dropped the fight to admit the slideshows... instead we were treated to a live hand-scribbled chicken scratch demonstration. :facepalm:

So, this <mod snip> has been doing this for decades and he doesn't understand the parameters of what he can and cannot testify to (i.e., making legal conclusions)? Pfft.

He brought an empty suitcase!
To carry out the money the defense is paying him. Or he's borrowed the skull from the dr that testified for kc:floorlaugh:

jodi the killer just shakin' her head in disgust at Juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member