trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok, flashes may come back to memory. So if Juan points out she said she remembered something, they will say it was just a flash, but she still doesn't remember. Give me a break!!!

Samuels says he spent 25-30 hours speaking to defendant, not counting testing.

The State:
Everything you said may or may not pertain to Jodi Arias and you've been cited TWICE for unethical practice in New Jersey? Yes or no?

Defense Nurmi: Compound questions. Leading.

Judge: Approach.

State Juan: You and Jodi are cut from the same cloth and full of crap, yes or no?

Witness Samuel: That is correct.

State Juan: No more questions.

I missed this, but did the judge ever determine what Samuels could bring in regards to testimony? ya know, the hearing earlier?

Oh goody! :facepalm:

I need to start averting my eyes when they approach. For some reason that is when Nurmi decides he is going to get dressed. I'm sick of seeing him fling back his jacket and shove his hands down his pants in front of the entire courtroom. Just skip the suit Nurms! Wear something that you feel fits and is comfortable. It would be more respectful to the court. Even if it means you walk in wearing sweat pants and a Homer Simpson T-shirt.

:floorlaugh:I was thinking overalls.

None of this really matters because she used the knife FIRST, then the gun. She remembers it all.

He pulled a jodi he changed his times of meeting with her! After getting wind of what the media is saying.

You notice JM is not objecting here- to the drawing and the level of return of the memory- he has a plan- this will be to our advantage~ hopefully!

So silly, the woman was jealous and was a Travis named her a certain name...and she wanted to go on the trip... amnesia? Like a poster here says it is FOGNESIA

My bad...I had 2 windows playing at the same time....aarrrgghh this trial has me batty

Did they do a CT scan or MRI of JA brain? It can reveal a lot of medical problems. Instead of referring to Time Magazine articles, why not analyze her own brain scan.

It revealed an illness in my Mother........hmmmm.

As a psychologist - if he spent 25 to 30 hours with Jodi, and she pulled her random excessive talking on him - he should (and I am convinced he does) know she is an absolute liar.

Army
I'm with you!
My nephew served four tours in Afghanistan and four times he was wounded and seen his comrades die some in his arms! With guts hanging out!
That's PTSD

Unfortunately, I bet sadly, he remembers it too.

Mr. Nurmi and he encouraged Miss A. to tell the truth. Well, I guess they are still in the dark then.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The jury pays close attention to Dr. Samuels. He seems to communicate well with them. #JodiArias

Sad. I knew they were leaning toward innocence. Explains all their crappy questions.

"I want to acquit her, but before I can do that I need her to clear up a few things first".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966