DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know what was in his tote-bag:

crayon-drawing.jpg

OMG!...
He has drawn a line showing the decline in our interest when a quack is on the stand.....

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The jury pays close attention to Dr. Samuels. He seems to communicate well with them. #JodiArias

I wonder if Juan is going to ask him how he can tell if some one is malingering.

How is it possible that someone with a PHd cannot spell function?

so frustrating because what he's testifying to DOES happen. But its far more likely that it was TRAVIS who suffered from this not Jodi!

Rant away, I am going to lose it too and I'm not even in your position. It's extremely offensive how PTSD is exploited for personal gain and tossed around by these clowns for fun and games when it's a real issue of life and death for real human beings in real situations. I have friends and guys I grew up with who have come back from combat and their lives are turned upside down with horrific struggles, this mockery does NOT help them, quite the opposite... it's so disgusting.

Army
I'm with you!
My nephew served four tours in Afghanistan and four times he was wounded and seen his comrades die some in his arms! With guts hanging out!
That's PTSD

WTF is this? Guys scribbling stupid crap on notebook paper put up as some exhibit?

What's the point of this testimony? Seems to me that it's all about making the jury feel sorry for Jodi because she can't recall the events of June 4 when she brutally stabbed Travis and slit his throat. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966