trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm sure the jurors wish they had right about now..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7fflraCpY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7fflraCpY[/ame]

They need to bring Jodi a different shirt...getting tired of looking at that one.

I am starting to think that maybe a designer line of women's clothes for defendants on trial would be a lucrative venture. I'm envisioning a line of plain, somber attire, with just the right accents (small bows, a few pleats here and there--no rhinestones, though) to make the female defendant appear repentantly stylish, but not boldly defiant.

Oh yes... probably a million dollars as this, as many female defendants as we've watched in trials, recently.

Anyone want to float me a loan for my start-up?

Just a personal observation: I really don't like Willmott's sing-song-y nursery school teacher affect... especially in a courtroom setting.

She's clearly qualified to try this case, but she really doesn't *sound* it. No reflection on her expertise (I haven't really heard much from her, honestly - and I haven't researched her record, so I have no opinion on that either way). I just don't think it does her any favors.

It also, somehow, ends up sounding 'belittling' to the witness - she sounds as if she's talking to a four year old.

I don't get it.

Kinda a little Al Gore like? JMO no hate posts please ;)

Did he really just say dissociative amnesia is more commonly seen in criminal activities? Why yes, he did...

Just a personal observation: I really don't like Willmott's sing-song-y nursery school teacher affect... especially in a courtroom setting.

She's clearly qualified to try this case, but she really doesn't *sound* it. No reflection on her expertise (I haven't really heard much from her, honestly - and I haven't researched her record, so I have no opinion on that either way). I just don't think it does her any favors.

It also, somehow, ends up sounding 'belittling' to the witness - she sounds as if she's talking to a four year old.

I don't get it.
I couldn't have put it into words as well as you have. I'm with you 100%

I didn't know it started ABC pheonix is messed up

Acute stress

signals flow into the Amygdala. . . flood of adrenaline, increase blood pressure, tends to shut down grey matter - surrounds the brain fight or flight mode. . . ..

light green area Hippocampus - seed of memory - long term memory doesn't reside here but .. . . . .a redundancy built into the coding . . . if no encoding - no memory

according to research more intense and more finite the amnesia .. . .perhaps I could drawa diagram? I will hand this to you . .. .initial it

Amazing that Fashion Police haven't moved from Celebs to courtroom attire. It would be a whole lot more interesting.

I saw a def attorney the other night and he said she does have someone instructing her on what to wear, how to do her hair, etc. Her appearance is ALL scripted to the last detail.

JMHO
fran

Picture pages, picture pages, lots of funs with crayons & pencils! :banghead:

This guy is something else.....

Ok seriously it reminds me of something Jan Brady would wear...

"My BF name is George Glass" and of course
"Marsha Marsha Marsha" or should we say
"Mimi Mimi Mimi"?
:floorlaugh:

HAHAHA that's hilarious! But was it Jan or Marsha?

What he is talking about is fight or flight, simply. That does not happen to a person who commits a crime as brutal as Jodi did. He needs to relate his information to rage killing. Travis would have experienced the fight or flight reaction and had he lived he may not have remembered what happened to him. This man has it backwards!p

Please stand by as the good doctor brings out his Spirograph.

Hippo Campus

web-brain-hippos.jpg

Has he provided any proof yet that Jodi has a smaller hippocampus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966