DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, blah, blah.

hippocampus, blah blah blah

protein, blah, blah, blah

Just a personal observation: I really don't like Willmott's sing-song-y nursery school teacher affect... especially in a courtroom setting.

She's clearly qualified to try this case, but she really doesn't *sound* it. No reflection on her expertise (I haven't really heard much from her, honestly - and I haven't researched her record, so I have no opinion on that either way). I just don't think it does her any favors.

It also, somehow, ends up sounding 'belittling' to the witness - she sounds as if she's talking to a four year old.

I don't get it.

Just for you

tumblr_lb30s1iYMy1qzaz00o1_500.gif

That's an Ostrich!! :snooty:

I guess I can be an "expert" 'cause I can read a summary article and then give a report on it - apparently.

Eh, just read the title.

Is this guy suggesting that everyone who experiences stress is then licensed to kill and then illegible for prosecution?

I wish I could sign up for a text alert when Wilmott says "no further questions"....

JM will tear this clown to shreds

No offense to any attorneys here....but this "expert" is equivalent as the ambulance chasers you see on TV. IMO In fact, I bet he is close friends with Lindsey Lohan's current attorney. lol

Someone earlier (sorry cant remember who) posted a link to this site and here is a quote from it that I find relevant.

I have to agree w/ that blog.....this doood is a quack!

He's as professional as Jose baez

That outfit reminds me of my Brownie outfit from the old days.

Ok seriously it reminds me of something Jan Brady would wear...

"My BF name is George Glass" and of course
"Marsha Marsha Marsha" or should we say
"Mimi Mimi Mimi"?
:floorlaugh:

Oh goody! :facepalm:

I need to start averting my eyes when they approach. For some reason that is when Nurmi decides he is going to get dressed. I'm sick of seeing him fling back his jacket and shove his hands down his pants in front of the entire courtroom. Just skip the suit Nurms! Wear something that you feel fits and is comfortable. It would be more respectful to the court. Even if it means you walk in wearing sweat pants and a Homer Simpson T-shirt.

When my son did a project on the brain,he used a cauliflower as an example....it's a wonder Samuels didn't bring one....or maybe it is in his suitcase.....

LOL! I remember my bio teacher telling us that the hippocampus is responsible for memory and that it would be easy for us to remember if we just imagined a hippo running through the school campus

I don't recall too much hippo talk in school. Seemed like we were always stuck on amoebas and protozoans.

This is really too little, too late. JA has already proven she has lied and Juan has already shown enough premeditation. Bless this jury for what they have to endure.

Hi all :seeya:

Is this a replay from Thursday?? I swear we heard ALL of this already.

Dear DR. what was Travis doing when he was being murdered? I'd love for that to be a jury question from the jury......this guy just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim