trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say hat?

As in "All hat, no cattle." That's this guy to a T.

Do you think at some point we will be forced to look at JA's brain scans?

Okay, amnesia this, amnesia that...what's the most likely explanation, jury? That she had convenient amnesia...or that she is lying? This is such a waste and isn't fooling anyone.

We're back to the hippocampus:

220px-Hippocampus_and_seahorse_cropped.JPG

It's the one on the left.

That's a seahorse on the right.

R. Samuels Ph.D, barterer of dental for psych services, taught us this last week.

And at AZ taxpayer expense, no less...

Although it has not been mentioned today (yet), if I hear Samuels compare Jodi's "PTSD" to that of our soldiers again, I'll seriously lose my cool. As an Army wife for 15 years & having a currently deployed spouse, it literally makes my skin crawl to hear those comparisons. I do a lot of volunteer work with soldiers suffering from PTSD, I see the effects on them, their families, their loved ones & to hear it being used in reference to this vile murderess, it sickens me beyond belief.

Sorry for that rant, I had to get it out! :banghead:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
I see about 4 jurors taking notes as the good Dr. speaks about amnesia. #JodiArias

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-how-expert-was-dr-samuels-expert-testimony/

"The odds of her suffering amnesia after a traumatic event: 3-8 out of 100,000. The odds of her being struck by lightning in her life: 1 out of 5000. Perhaps Dr. Samuels should have said aloud, that which was stated in the text of the slide, “Jodi Arias is many times more likely to be struck by lightning, than to have amnesia.”"

I think she must have gotten a subdural hematoma which caused her amnesia making her forget that her long-lost transgendered evil twin Juan-Pablo actually committed the murder.

Like sands in the hourglass...

One thing about Nurmi. As annoying and snarky as he is he doesn't sit and giggle there in his seat. He looks worried most of the time.

But he sits like he is at a bar or very casual restaurant and um....appears interested in his nose a lot. And that Tie is horrendous...yeesh.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to ask Mr. Samuels if JA suffers from the most common criminal type of amnesia; convenient.

Mitigation chick needs to button her blouse!

Respectfully snipping wenwe's summary...

Hippocampus . . .. . memory cannot be formed

trauma like killing or bomb going off - likely flooding of hippocampus - thus memory cannot be formed . . .

If memory cannot be formed, how does he explain Jodi REMEMBERING that she was not angry when she stabbed and slit the throat of Travis Alexander.

Like I said earlier, it's going to be a long day. Probably non-productive, too, unless we get to see JM cross-examine the witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966