trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question! What in the heck does it MATTER if she had amnesia after the murder?!!!!! She still KILLED Travis!!!! :banghead:

I bet Jodi's 'amnesia' would be cured if she was found NG and offered tons of $$$ to tell her story. Only the truth.

Hummm... wonder why the abc15 isn't showing Court today????

What? What kind of academician is he when he reads "summary articles" instead of possessing a scholarly knowledge of the body of research from which the "summary article" draws its conclusions.

In my professional area, this guy would be laughed off the dais. Are you kidding me?

Even the defendant sat up straight and looked like she couldn't believe it when he admitted that it was a summary article.

She's already planning for the appeal. You can see it in her expressionless gaze.

Jodi's striking her Fognesia™ pose.

JAsAmnesiaPose_zps3bfd628c.jpg

That outfit reminds me of my Brownie outfit from the old days.

Juan martinez is small next to nurmi!
But!! Dynamite comes in small packages!!

Wilmot & Rhard Samuels . . . .

he read the summary article on Transient Global Amnesia . .
apparently immersion into hot or cold water can cause TGA . . . .

3-8 per 100,000 - small number but regularly reported
relatively minor shock to the system can cause

JA does not suffer from this type of amnesia . .. the type that JA suffers from is..
objection sidebar

So he had a SLIDE on a type of amnesia she didn't even have? Why? Did he forget what was in his PowerPoint?

If he's college faculty, he should be publishing his own articles in professional journals, not reading summary reports of other people's work.
My MS Ed. is in higher education.
All faculty were required to publish.

Wilmot & Rhard Samuels . . . .

he read the summary article on Transient Global Amnesia . .
apparently immersion into hot or cold water can cause TGA . . . .

3-8 per 100,000 - small number but regularly reported
relatively minor shock to the system can cause

JA does not suffer from this type of amnesia . .. the type that JA suffers from is..
objection sidebar

Hopefully (and I believe so) the jury is smart enough to recognize that this is all intended to cause confusion and deflection. To the untrained ear, everything he says could apply to JA because all those technical medical type words and descriptions may apply to her.

IMO, of course.

A few years ago on COURT TV before it got ruined..
a case was on about a stepchild[ a twin boy] who had fallen into a pool.While the wicked step mom was on the phone. Her attorney got her off by saying there was a condition related to an overdose of CHLORINE , and not by drowning.
The Step Monster was not convicted for neglect nor murder for which she was charged...wonder how the family is now all these years later?
Anyway, lawyers can easily dig up weird reasons why their client is not guilty and that case goes down as one of those kind..

I've seen mentioned many times the knives that were found in Jodi's belongings when she was arrested. I didn't come into this trial until day 10, and hit the back stuff when I can. Does anyone know where I could find information about the knives and her arrest?

This story isn't up to Jodi's standards. You should include everything you ate and drank, where your Humvee was parked, whether the sun was up or down, how sandy it was, what you packed . . . But we'll forgive you THIS time. Just work on it for the future.

Well I remember not taking a red Humvee because they tend to get shot at more so I asked for a white one. I didn't take any hand grenades because I've never used one before and I burned my fatigues in the desert.

Only took him 11 minutes to name drop the hippocampus. Like being back in 7th grade biology. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654