trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you what type of amnesia jodi has. ...

THE NON EXISTENT KIND!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Man, I wish I was watching CroakerQueen YT channel right now so I can fast-forward this bullchit.

I can't believe he is allowed to talk about amnesia! How 'bout discussing a case of ingrown toe-nails as a cause for sudden anger??
Good lord

IMOO She has not been evaluated for amnesia, how can he state that?

OMG - thank you! I was 4 when it happened so between being a child and having my father die in front of me a month before I never know what is NORMAL!

You can PM me anytime! I'm new to WS, but after lurking for a long time, I have learned this is a supportive place. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to compare notes

When certain words are used trying to make an argument I normally start ignoring the person. As in the word "apparently". (Apparently) anyone who has the ability to read and comprehend can read the same articles as this guy and come to the same conclusions.

Did this maroon say he only read the summary article because 19 articles would take a long time to read? (I'm having audio issues). JM is going to filet this guy.

Whoa... I saw some serious Bon Jovi hair behind one of the Arias twins in the gallery..

And he even ADMITS that his knowledge is based on the summary, not the body of research from which that summary emanated. This guy is a charlatan.

Am I wrong to think that "3 to 8% out of every 100,000 cases" is fudging with the statistics to confuse people? It seems like it takes some math whiz to actually figure out what that statistic even means.:what:

Dr Samuels brought a suitcase up to the stand.???

It looked to me to be his entire Dr Seuss library. If he starts rhyming or has cravings for green eggs the defense is in trouble

Who picked out Jodi's shirt/sweater today? Might be the ugliest so far.

What? What kind of academician is he when he reads "summary articles" instead of possessing a scholarly knowledge of the body of research from which the "summary article" draws its conclusions.

In my professional area, this guy would be laughed off the dais. Are you kidding me?

Exactly my thoughts when he said that. He didn't want to read the 119 research articles, just the summary. :banghead:

Richard Samuels and his suitcase are back for more direct testimony

fky3js.png

Why do I hear ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man playing in my head when Samuels strolls up to the stand with that Samsonite luggage full of Time magazines?

Anyone care to explain what hot or cold water has to do with...I don't know, say...ANYTHING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654