trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of him testifying, why don't they just pass out these articles and books he quotes from?

Gosh I hate his stuff on bombs and soldiers. So insulting.

Am I wrong to think that "3 to 8% out of every 100,000 cases" is fudging with the statistics to confuse people? It seems like it takes some math whiz to actually figure out what that statistic even means.:what:

I could be wrong, but I thought he said last week that it was only 3-8 of 100,000 (NOT percent) which would be much lower. Anyone else remember?

Even the defendant sat up straight and looked like she couldn't believe it when he admitted that it was a summary article.

She's already planning for the appeal. You can see it in her expressionless gaze.

The thing is... when you PAY for an expert, you should GET AN EXPERT. This guy is not an expert...

But he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :rolleyes:

Im getting amnesia just listening to this nut

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The severe trauma is what Travis suffered when Jodi shot and stabbed him to death. :furious:

Hummm... wonder why the abc15 isn't showing Court today????

It is. I'm on it. It took me a sec to see that you apparently need to hit the "play" button or arrow on the bottom left of the screen. Didn't have to do that before.

My feed got stuck on their last sidebar, I was reading here so didn't notice at first. I refresh just as JW says judge may we approach. . .

UGGHHH!!

One thing about Nurmi. As annoying and snarky as he is he doesn't sit and giggle there in his seat. He looks worried most of the time.

.....blah, blah blah...
Something about hippos going camping...
Blah, blah

Before we talk about JA . . . lets talk about Disociative amnesia . . ..

Hippocampus . . .. . memory cannot be formed

trauma like killing or bomb going off - likely flooding of hippocampus - thus memory cannot be formed . . .

Wilmot showing him a slide . . . ask this be moved into evidence

JM objects - we ruled on that last week I would ask that this be denied.

Wimot asks to appoach

Does anyone think this guy will be on the stand all day with Wilmont??? Ugh!!

GO JUAN..
Ask that the brain slide be denied into evidence..
Tee Hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members