trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:Dr Samuels has his carry on ready for flight......

Smiley Mike in his Sexy black shirt!

Dr Samuels brought a suitcase up to the stand.???

IS he kidding me with all this crust he unloaded???? Please..

Oh look Dr. Sam just got back from a vacation. Still wheeling his luggage. Wonder if he read any good magazines while on the flight. :waiting:

I was tempted to mute at "ABOUT! amnesia".

Sigh. It's going to be a long day.

You do NOT sound nutso.... My PTSD is intrusive and play back in my mind like clips from a movie. I have done EMDR and now I have put it all in a clear capsule. Sometimes the movie clips break through the capsule and things get rough. DBT helped a lot too. You do not sound nutso!

OMG - thank you! I was 4 when it happened so between being a child and having my father die in front of me a month before I never know what is NORMAL!

Is it no longer being televised?

Off hand can anyone tell me what day of the trial Jodi discusses the Jan 21 incident with Nurmi?

LOL. The suitcase reminds me of the expert witness in a CA case that left at noon for lunch and got on an airplane. <snort>

Brain fog at werk........this was CA vs Susan Polk.

LMAO!

Did they really just say that hot and cold WATER can cause amnesia?

I do not get!
This not nurmi and Wilma's first rodeo! Why would they risk putting someone up there like Samuels?
Don't they realize from all their years in practice! That your witness needs to be in good prossionel standing. Did they not run a background on him! And missed his New Jersey thingie?
Or they couldn't get anyone credible to say what they wanted.

He is the best they could get.

I disagree. Jurors have personal lives as well. They have medical appointments, children, families and other things that require them to have some sort of normalcy during these long trials. IMO-they shouldn't be sequestered, it makes them feel angry, isolated from their daily lives, and in my opinion, their verdicts are rushed. I can't imagine these jurors having to be in a hotel with no contact with their normal lives for the past two months. This trial started in January and it doesn't look like it will end until April.

Until we revamp the entire jury system, paying a good wage, training and educating jurors, this is what we are stuck with.

My frustrating is with the courts, allowing this to drag on. But, it's a death penalty case and we don't want it overturned on appeal. The judge can't step in and crack the whip now, she has already set the tone of the trial.

JMO

Very well put. These jurors are able to go home each night and on weekends and life a normal life, in their own beds. Sequestration leads to things like the casey anthony verdict.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed her filthy feet

I saw that too!

to be fair to this guy he does seem to know his stuff....BUT he has very poor ethics....and NONE of what he said applies to JA. NONE. He's not a good witness for the defense. Juan will shred him.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I know for me personally, I have "remembered" most of what caused my PTSD through visions which are a lot like dreams.

Now that I sound totally nutso.....

"I slept and dreamed that life was beauty; I woke and found that life was duty"
- Ellen Sturgis Hooper -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads