trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Dr. Samuels is going to do well against JM. That said, the only other person they have as far as I know is Alyce Laviolette, and she is NOT a doctor. She only has a Master's degree, which some states will allow to become a 'therapist'. Not downplaying a Master's degree, I have one too, just not the level of credential I would stop at for a medical expert defending someone facing Murder One.

It may mean nothing but...I just completed my Masters in Psychology and if we turned in ANY paper using something Time magazine as a reference for one of our research papers we would get a crappy grade. There are tons of "peer reviewed" journals he could have used.....but he chose Time? Weird...

I'm giving him a little slack on this because he said he was using it as an educational tool, not as a scholarly article, and there's nothing wrong with that. But I know there are folks here (not saying you) who want to vilify him for every word that comes out of his mouth.

It may mean nothing but...I just completed my Masters in Psychology and if we turned in ANY paper using something Time magazine as a reference for one of our research papers we would get a crappy grade. There are tons of "peer reviewed" journals he could have used.....but he chose Time? Weird...

Exacty! I couldn't watch him so I don't know if he's referred to any peer reviewed journals but that is ALL he should be garnering an opinion from. If he said "Well, I read a neat article in Time and then went through all kinds of peer reviwed journals and scientific periodicals to confirm the suggestions of the article" that would have been different. This nutcase forms an opinion based on an article written in Time magazine by a person whose degree is in Government.

I just don't get it.

I don't have an iPad, I have an iMac, but I resize one window so that it covers half the screen, open a new window and on my iMac, the new window will pop up the same size as the one already up and

Justice for Travis and his family

:thud: we are on time

It was an exhausting weekend. I did in fact go to Afghanistan. I interviewed all of the troops that "knew" JA. Well I meant I interviewed EVERY soldier.

BBM: Every soldier, all of the troops. Wow! Those Afghani soldiers must have loved Jodi! :great:

o/t'ish but I went through a prolonged period where my smileys would not work and I figured out a way to kind of circumvent the problem.... not sure if it would help you but let me know if you would like me to tell you how

That would be great. Can you PM me? Thank you!!!!

OK ...finally I am home from work trying to catch up ..Just got a glimpse of thr hand stand video .. What next !!

I know for me personally, I have "remembered" most of what caused my PTSD through visions which are a lot like dreams.

Now that I sound totally nutso.....

You do NOT sound nutso.... My PTSD is intrusive and play back in my mind like clips from a movie. I have done EMDR and now I have put it all in a clear capsule. Sometimes the movie clips break through the capsule and things get rough. DBT helped a lot too. You do not sound nutso!

Because he was he only person they could find that is sleazy enough to do it? :dunno:
Pretty much. They HAD to present SOMEONE, and he was most likely the ONLY ONE who would get on the stand.

MOO and stuff.

I agree 100%. The after effects have nothing to do with what occurred before.

Kelly

Besides the fact that she doesn't remember the gruesome crime, you know it's foggy. So how can she have PTSD when she doesn't remember doing it.

Wow! Jury comes in only 2 minutes late! Everyone write this down, it probably won't happen again.

I hate it that I have to work today. I'm counting on you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010