trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I have blacked out once or twice in my life. I got out of a car and walked down the center of a road for a long distance and don't remeber I thing about it so it can happen. HLN can take that fog horn and put it somewhere.

I have had blackouts before too. But I don't think HLN is making fun of 'blackouts.' I don't think they are implying that blackouts don't happen.

I think they are implying that Jodi is LYING when she describes hers as stemming from vicious attacks upon her by Travis.

I do not get!
This not nurmi and Wilma's first rodeo! Why would they risk putting someone up there like Samuels?Don't they realize from all their years in practice! That your witness needs to be in good prossionel standing. Did they not run a background on him! And missed his New Jersey thingie?
Or they couldn't get anyone credible to say what they wanted.

Because he was he only person they could find that is sleazy enough to do it? :dunno:

I keep "poking" my seal...

The poker seal approves:

seal-of-approval.jpg

Yes- Dr Samuels is NOT A CREDIBLE WITNESS- throw him out!!!

Nah...I want to see Juan get at him first. I would like to hear the great Dr. Samuels (huge sarcasm) explain him giving custody to a father without evaluating the Mom, and getting free services for his "opinion". Then, throw him out, shamed in front of the entire world. :furious:

I do not get!
This not nurmi and Wilma's first rodeo! Why would they risk putting someone up there like Samuels?
Don't they realize from all their years in practice! That your witness needs to be in good prossionel standing. Did they not run a background on him! And missed his New Jersey thingie?

I have a feeling they didn't have much choice. Imagine the better ones declined.

Is the trial on late today?:what:

I see the judge now so I guess it will start?

so let me get this straight....over the weekend the defense had a come to jesus moment and realized their skeevy "expert" was sinking their ship further and fired him? so no more mr. skeeves today? yeah!

They can put that money towards some scuba gear.

:waiting: 38 secs late already :sigh:

Quoting myself to add that she also said the jurors are focused, but that waiting around for court to start, like today, are probably frustrating them. Apparently she isn't informed well enough to know that they were told not to be there until 11 today so they aren't "waiting around" today. At least not yet, but hey, the day is young! I'm sure they'll wait plenty.

I can't stand listening to her! I prefer Beth kasaras! Jean isn't consistent! And says the dear nest things that at times don't make sense,

I do not get!
This not nurmi and Wilma's first rodeo! Why would they risk putting someone up there like Samuels?
Don't they realize from all their years in practice! That your witness needs to be in good prossionel standing. Did they not run a background on him! And missed his New Jersey thingie?

It's obvious they get help from Bozo Baez. Didn't he produce similar BS wits?

It may mean nothing but...I just completed my Masters in Psychology and if we turned in ANY paper using something Time magazine as a reference for one of our research papers we would get a crappy grade. There are tons of "peer reviewed" journals he could have used.....but he chose Time? Weird...
Not just any old Time article either but one where the journalist's credentials aren't so much as noted by way of footnote and not a single doctor is cited. :banghead:

He doesn't really seem up to date on research though or even soon to change DSM definitions that are readily available to one willing to google. ;)

Nah...I want to see Juan get at him first. I would like to hear the great Dr. Samuels (huge sarcasm) explain him giving custody to a father without evaluating the Mom, and getting free services for his "opinion". Then, throw him out, shamed in front of the entire world. :furious:

ITA.

Make the choice to align yourself with a lying murdering sociopath, suffer the consequences. He's shady to begin with- let the world know it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Wondering how to achieve a split screen...right now I have my iPad to view and thank comments and my laptop to watch the trial- but I suck at trying to type/keep up on my iPad....
Thanks in advance...:)

If you use Windows 7, You can split the screens. You miniminze and drag to the left and right each screen.

I have mine split because............Im trying to watch this trial and Lindsy Lohan's lol in hoping that she finally gets locked up @.@

Is the trial on late today?:what:

No.

Judge, prosecution and defense all showed up to hear Defense Team say that they won't argue to have R. Samuels Ph.D testify about expressive/responsive/reactive (pick your adjective du jour) vs. instrumental homicide.

Going again now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member