trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Lunch recess! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Watching Arias' facial expressions is a full time job - especially today. What on earth could she be thinking of that would make her smile/touch her face/ ???
Forget it - I don't think I want to know.

I don't have a problem with how Jodi is dressed. It's not like she is in a position to get a make over with wardrobe options. as a matter of fact, I've marveled at how extensive her wardrobe has been considering her incarceration.

She's getting teary. All Jodi has now is to observe. She was having more 'fun' playing the testifying games.

The focus has moved off her and on to the expert. Must be soooo disappointing to her!

Jodi is having a heck of a time sitting still. scratching her head, rubbing her face and neck, fiddling with her glasses.

Maybe she is having that horrible restless leg syndrome, and can barely sit there. Maybe she will start screaming from it . LOL....Would love to see that, can you imagine. :great:

Attt's mtg in judge's chambers during lunch. Judge carried green large textbook with her. Court asst handed a hefty legal sized document packet. Perhaps it is the details of the NJ sanctions.

Four words to describe this morning's testimony:

Lipstick on a pig....

Yes, he has.

He said he believes her story and about her complete memory loss? I missed that.

Eh, I think he's a pretty crummy expert and I think Juan will make mincemeat of his testimony. I just don't find the ethics thing all that important to this case.

I don't think bartering is the main problem. He was the JOINT custody evaluator, and he then began treating ONE of the two clients that he was supposed to be assessing. That is unethical, bartering or not.

And NOW he is airing that families dirty laundry on live national television?

I heard him say he had the papers from the lawyers releasing him from being the joint custody assessor/testifier before he took the guy on as a client.

He didn't name the guy's name on tv. I can't get excited about this violation, but do disregard his evaluation of JA because she, you know.....LIES like a rug. :floorlaugh:

Good grief....My granddaugher will be in kindergarten before this circus ends! (she is 2) This trial seems to be so discombobulated it makes me nervous about a mistrial. So very disrespectful to the jurors. Judge needs to get in control!

Judge Perry always stood for the jurors, he had tremendous respect for the sacrifice they made every day. Not everyone gets paid by their employer for jury duty, and what does the state give, a $15 - $50 per day per diem? This judge has no respect for the jury, none at all. If she isn't going to push this along so they can return to life as normal, the least she could do is rise with the rest of the courtroom when the jury is entering/exiting.

How inconsiderate this all is... look how bored the poor defendant is, sitting there twirling her hair, tapping her fingers, starring blankly ahead. Doesn't anyone have any respect for her schedule? I mean GOSH, how rude! Is it lunchtime yet??

It's ALWAYS lunchtime in the JA trial! Didn't you know that? :seeya:

Oh yeah - you are highly ethical - NOT. What a snake. Keep looking down and to the right while you lie through your teeth...

He also gave "expert" testimony in many NY courts. Wonder if he engaged in any inappropriate behavior in that State too.

Glad to be able to follow with y'all again:) Home sick today. Been resigned to watching it on you tube in the late late hours.

I hate this another break

I figured out this judge. She thinks whenever she excuses the jurors that she has done her part. The judge has absolutely no care that this trial is disrupting the jurors lives or time. She does not care about them at all. She thinks once they are excused it is like they go back on with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974