DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's about to explode the way his face is puffing up red. :hills:

I heart Juan Martinez. :)

I wonder if this book ended up on Ebay?

heck I'm NOT allowed to ever give a client (in jail) anything.. not chips, not a book. I wonder if he was allowed to do that.

He probably would have had to hand it to her attorney (Willmott or Nurmi) they turn it over to the deputy and then who knows if they approve it to give her.

Didn't one of Jodi's attorneys say they weren't permitted to give her anything, and could not provide lunch? The good doctor is okay to send gifts, though?

If JW can ask the judge in open court to make JM 'not yell', can he then request the judge control her tone of voice?

The witness is unhappy. Boo-hoo.

BooHoo.jpg

Sniffies!

This isn't even a close call. This guy shouldn't have any question in his mind. No doubts. Mandatory reporter under the circumstance. He can mince words and claim he didn't know the ins and outs all he wants. There is no question whatsoever about his responsibility.

Strap yourself in... it's going to be fun... here comes the NJ ethics breech...

Woot... loving this!

The other not-so-pretty reality of life that Dyer suggests we face is that things are not fair, and they never will be. In chapter 8, "The Justice Trap," the author writes bluntly about the fact that injustice is committed every day and that if one has enough money one can get away with it. Poor people will rot in jail, while rich people get a slap on the wrist for the same crime. It is not an "erroneous zone" (self-defeating behavior) to notice the injustices of this world; the erroneous zone is the belief that becoming incapacitated with anger, guilt, worry, or indignation, by the injustices will change anything. Many heroic people try to change the injustices, and they are to be commended. But they often fail because they are against impossible odds. Year after year, century after century, the privileged few get away with what the rest of us do not. Is it fair? No! Should we convince ourselves that it is okay? No! Should we fool ourselves into believing incapacitating ourselves with worry and anger is going to change anything? No, again. If you can do something to end an injustice, then do it. If you can't, don't feel guilty. Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life: Wayne W. Dyer: 9780060919764: Amazon.com: Books

Like quack, like murderer - nothing is ever their fault!!

Cease and desist from crossing boundaries with clients from NJ. And here we are again.

Haha - signed agreement to desist from crossing boundaries with clients.

O/T, but god bless any teenage daughters that Juan might have. I can't imagine sneaking in at night and being faced with him grilling me. haha

Awhile back, somebody said the kids probably show up with a notarized confession to save time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth