trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Samuels is so professional that he'll add stuff the client/patient didn't even say. He may have added Travis tying Jodi's ankles. That's a big deal. What kind of other bogus stuff did he write?

Remember in the beginning the defense made a big deal about how fast Samuels had to be to write his notes. Why add stuff? He added fiction of his own!

Either he lied in his notes, or Jodi lied to the doc (changing her story about being tied up). Either way, it was good for JM.

Man oh man oh man. What an afternoon.

Yeah, Samuels is so professional that he'll add stuff the client/patient didn't even say. He may have added Travis tying Jodi's ankles. That's a big deal. What kind of other bogus stuff did he write?

Remember in the beginning the defense made a big deal about how fast Samuels had to be to write his notes. Why add stuff? He added fiction of his own!

More likely Jodi told him that her hands and feet were tied and then changed her story. Just like she changed her story that the knife was used to cut the rope off her wrists and the knife was left on the bedside table.

But he did characterize something as rape even though Jodi says it wasn't.

FFS!! Sidebar now! Get him Juan......
Lets all send JM a burst of mental clarity and support....
String him up JM and then break him down!!!!

...this from "a Verified Peacekeeper"? As Jodi would say, "I like it." :seeya:

I was interrupted by dd's family piling in here, having just survived an encounter with a tornado. All is well now, and I can't wait to read what's happened since page 39.

I needed to garden so I turned on the baby monitor and placed it up to the computer speaker. My neighbors love me.

Contagious isn't it? & Now you have to read several WS threads tonight!

I am just totally stunned at the defense team - why would they put this guy on the stand? Did they not do their homework and due diligence? Or did they think they would automatically get favorable rulings about him giving her a book? Did they not know that the PTSD diagnosis was based on an admitted fabrication by Jodi?

What could they have possibly been thinking?

Whatever they were thinking I hope isn't mistrial-worthy for inadequate defense or whatever!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Some of you are going soft... feeling a tiny bit sorry for Mr Samuels as he self-implodes. I think it's poetic justice. That's what you get for playing dirty.

Anyone else enjoy watching him crash and burn, I can't be the only one!

Poetic Justice, Karma? He "Pimped" himself out. He probably should be retired and will do anything for a buck. They should have known better that Juan would mop up the floor with him. :rocker:

You know, I want to feel sorry for this guy having a career ruined over this piece of trash. But he's not new to this. Ego and greed got the best of him.

Unfortunately, there will always be those unscrupulous (and stupid!) to hire him for his "expert" testimony...

Some of you are going soft... feeling a tiny bit sorry for Mr Samuels as he self-implodes. I think it's poetic justice. That's what you get for playing dirty.

Anyone else enjoy watching him crash and burn, I can't be the only one!

I'm not going soft at all. I just don't want him to have a friggin' stroke on the stand. Imagine the sympathy the jurors would have about that. :seeya:

im not going soft. however, i do have the ability to place myself in [some]one's shoes and im sure we have all had an uncomfortable moment in our lives - a moment of sheer embarassment and humiliation. or maybe thats just me. lol

he does not appear to be a man who can just shrug this humiliation off like say jodi can. so he appears a bit more human to me. a very flawed human, but human nontheless. jodi is just pure evil to me and i am unable to put myself in her shoes and understand how she is feeling.

im not sure if im making sense.

Oh I feel for folks when they are humiliated and embarassed but today was the cumulation of many deliberate decisions and acts on his part... he thought he would go undetected, thought he was being sneaky and he got called and caught playing a dirty game. I'm guessing this wasn't the first (or second) time he's done things unethically, what happened to him was all on him and he has no one to blame but himself. What he does hurts people, hurts Travis' family and Travis' memory and is not acceptable whatsoever to me so I feel no sympathy towards him and his antics.

I am just totally stunned at the defense team - why would they put this guy on the stand? Did they not do their homework and due diligence? Or did they think they would automatically get favorable rulings about him giving her a book? Did they not know that the PTSD diagnosis was based on an admitted fabrication by Jodi?

I'm thinking he was the absolute very best expert they could get to support their theory of what happened.

I'm thinking that more mainstream experts would not have a lot to testify to that would be helpful for the defense.

They just have so little to work with, given how Jodi has behaved over the past 5 years or so.

Is this OK, legally? They knew he based his exam/report on her lies, and put him on the stand. They could/should have known that he did not retest her once he learned of the true story.

Aren't sanctions in order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member