trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilma objected on the copy! Threw it on the desk !she wouldn't even hand it to him politely!

Dear lord, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for this guy. Juan's killed his credibility for this case, but has also killed his credibility for everything!!! He's destroying this man's life. The guy deserves it, but it's kinda sad to see it happen this completely within an hour.

What's worse is that JM is going to get another shot at him tomorrow!!! :great:

I had a little twinge of sorry but then I thought of all the harm this man has done in his life, harm to people that relied on him for help and now he's selling his b***s*** on the open market. That cured me.

In regard to the cross of <mod snip> I feel compelled to speak in my Nancy Grace voice when I say "OMG, what a bombshell of a day here in court as Juan Martinez destroys the Dr's testimony. For a man who wheels a suitcase of files into court he seemed to have forgotten the ones needed for the case." JUAN ROCKS!!!!!!!

Dear lord, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for this guy. Juan's killed his credibility for this case, but has also killed his credibility for everything!!! He's destroying this man's life. The guy deserves it, but it's kinda sad to see it happen this completely within an hour.

I know what you mean and I thought of it this way. The younger, more reputable doctors would not take this case, they could not back up her alleged diagnosis and most likely said she is NOT suffering from any abuse or PTSD. They have decades ahead of them OR they have their good reputation so they just gave the honest truth, "can't help her"

This doctor does the reports for money, he is basically edging on retirement age, he had little to lose, after doing much checking he does not have a lengthy important history in the field to protect.

He will go on and get hired again, only next time he probably will tighten up his testing procedure. And when the Jails call (thats who he works for, the prison system) He will go and take the job.

My husband just said if he was on trial and JM was the prosecutor he would just plead GUILTY rather than face JM!!

:seeya: ME! But I'm a little sick and twisted.....:blushing:

Some of you are going soft... feeling a tiny bit sorry for Mr Samuels as he self-implodes. I think it's poetic justice. That's what you get for playing dirty.

Anyone else enjoy watching him crash and burn, I can't be the only one!

Juan Martinez took the defense to SCHOOL today. I hope they learned something! Poor Nurmi looked like he wanted to leave the entire afternoon!

Picture+016.gif

There goes the 'good' docs career

Good riddance Good Doctor.
Bye bye have a nice career

That is right. One line through the error and initial. Unless something is different these days. That is what the rules were in the olden days of the 80's/first half 90's.

Yep one line through error and initials, and it had to be black ink too, no blue ink. In case copies of medical/case files were needed - had to black ink for copying machines. Still the same in 2000's too

she looked pissed when the jury left. Did you see her face!!!!!!????? *insert running laughing smiley here*

Yes, and she was twirling a pencil. I seriously imagined her going after someone with it.

I know what you mean and I thought of it this way. The younger, more reputable doctors would not take this case, they could not back up her alleged diagnosis and most likely said she is NOT suffering from any abuse or PTSD. They have decades ahead of them OR they have their good reputation so they just gave the honest truth, "can't help her"

This doctor does the reports for money, he is basically edging on retirement age, he had little to lose, after doing much checking he does not have a lengthy important history in the field to protect.

He will go on and get hired again, only next time he probably will tighten up his testing procedure. And when the Jails call (thats who he works for, the prison system) He will go and take the job.
Yeah watch martinez! Grill him tomorrow re: the pedophilia claims.

JVM at a gun range...not good, waving the gun around, not downrange. ugh.

I'm still marvelling at how he got the "Dr's" yellow notes away from him and right into evidence!

So . . . .. let me get this straight . . . . . JA said she was tied up by the hands and ankles by the Stranger - non sexual assault PTSD test?

or were the rope tied up episode in subsequent interviews? (after she fessed up that she had been lying previously . . . . when he testified he did not believe her but was willing to believe her test taking for making a proper diagnosis?)

Sorry but I agree with Nurmi . . . . it would be at that point I would so want off of this case if I were in his position too!

No, Steely, no: He can get therapy. C'mon snap out of it :smile:
:pillowfight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads