trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently so :) Based on a test he gave her during her Ninja Days.
So this test was hand scored by the doctor based on a big Aesop's Fable. "Ninja's; My Harrowing Hour In A Bathroom" By Jodi Ann Arias

In other words its all crap.

And he knew everything he is testifying to is based on a false premise. Geez, what a massive, huge, ginormous waste of resources for the People of Arizona to be paying for this expert and this court proceeding.

And P.S. why couldn't she just use the standard testing procedure like everyone else? Fill out the test sheet yourself. Why all the "special treatment" to this person?

Mr Midnight did you blow our margins with the gigantic double face palm image?

Some of you are going soft... feeling a tiny bit sorry for Mr Samuels as he self-implodes. I think it's poetic justice. That's what you get for playing dirty.

Anyone else enjoy watching him crash and burn, I can't be the only one!

Looks like the defense brought a squirt gun to a nuclear war. Nicely done, ding dongs.

Must go now. My shaking Chihuahua (Jackson Dudley Doright) is shaking because I kept bumping him off my lap with shrills of ecstasy and laughing my butt off. I think he thinks I'm pissed at him. Oh well, off to give him food...that's gonna fix him right up out of the shaky zone.

This is one of the BEST cross examinations I've ever seen!!

He's decimating him.

Completely.

The defense should have never put him on the stand. The small gain they got does NOT outweigh the damage.

Oh goodness, you guys weren't kidding. This is painful to watch. I feel embarrassed myself!!!!

I need to say that not all PHD psychologists/therapists are this bad. I was treated by a psychotherapist who was honest, really great. They can have more formal education in mental health than MD/psychiatrists do. I hope that makes sense. Psychotherapists are not beneath psychiatrists. This witness, however, seems to be beneath whale $^&! . moo

Yes. I think the issue is that he was testifying to the structure and function if the brain although he is not an MD. That is beyond his expertise.

Dear lord, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for this guy. Juan's killed his credibility for this case, but has also killed his credibility for everything!!! He's destroying this man's life. The guy deserves it, but it's kinda sad to see it happen this completely within an hour.

What's worse is that JM is going to get another shot at him tomorrow!!! :great:

He destroyed his credibility in Jersey and now in Arizona. For me hes nothing but an ambulance chaser.

Pretty funny that HLN is way back talking about when he was questionned about filling in her answers himself and asking if Martinez is out of line with his questions.

Some of you are going soft... feeling a tiny bit sorry for Mr Samuels as he self-implodes. I think it's poetic justice. That's what you get for playing dirty.

Anyone else enjoy watching him crash and burn, I can't be the only one!

I could watch him burn all night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member