trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for this guy. Juan's killed his credibility for this case, but has also killed his credibility for everything!!! He's destroying this man's life. The guy deserves it, but it's kinda sad to see it happen this completely within an hour.

What's worse is that JM is going to get another shot at him tomorrow!!! :great:

That's what happens when you sell your soul. Too bad, so sad!

Later all, that was well worth the wait!:seeya:

JM is making this Waaaaay to complicated. It's a no-brainer and this witness just looks like a pathetic, beaten dog now.

PS HAHA!! Wendy Murphy... You Go Girl!!

Dear lord, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for this guy. Juan's killed his credibility for this case, but has also killed his credibility for everything!!! He's destroying this man's life. The guy deserves it, but it's kinda sad to see it happen this completely within an hour.

What's worse is that JM is going to get another shot at him tomorrow!!! :great:

I agree. It looks like he makes his tests open book for the defendants. Wow.

wow what a day . JM rules. never saw the direction J was taking till it hit me .lololol never seen anything like it. think the DT went into shock they never saw JM line of questioning either.

How many of us are watching the seal right now to see if some thing is shown on tv?

Nurmi and Wilmont will be doing this soon because they used this guy as a witness

doublefacepalm.jpg

I can only imagine what Samuels is thinking... Beam me up Scottie!!!

she looked pissed when the jury left. Did you see her face!!!!!!????? *insert running laughing smiley here*

INCOMPETENT!!
"It would have been helpful to look at the photos"

So the rent-a-quack didn't even look at the photos?
Left his question booklet at home (which apparently hasn't been introduced into evidence).
Said he should have re-administered the test after version 2.0 or 3.0?
Added notes that he can't verify what JA actually said - such as she was tied at the ankles.

I'm totally kerflunkled (as said in a previous case we are all aware of).

Good Lord.

MOO

Mel

How could Travis have taken those particular pictures if she was straddling him? I don't think it would be possible. Did I miss something?

There was no straddling...no rope...no pictures....the other pics of jodis hoo haw and tunnel of love had nothing to do with being tied up. Because she was never tied up moo. I don't even think they had sex on the 4/5 of June....:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member