trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing that any of the other expert defense witnesses cannot or should not see this because I am sure they would do everything in their power to flee this sinking ship. ha!

Holy cow I can't wait for croakerlady to put up this afternoon's testimony. I need to see this it sounds astonishing. That's the youtube lady's name, right?????

I wonder if the famous snarly Sheriff of the good people Maricopa will do something about Samuel being the go between Jodi passing cards to her attorney and accepting unapproved gifts. This should be interesting once it gets back to him. Uh oh!! dum du dum dum

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2
Willmott objects and a sidebar is called. Some of the jurors are seen smiling and nodding to eachother. #JodiArias

now ja claims tied @ ankles. girl please!!!!! lie,lie,lie thank you jm for a peaceful evening. jmo

Once again Juan has brought out the truth.

Through a difficult judge, delays, trials pointing the finger at him, blocking proper testimony and objection after objection, side bar after side bar. He did it.

This trial stands where it does becuase of Juan.

I really hope that doctor stops listening to Nurmi, stops his greed and understands his career is going down the toilet worse then in New Jersey.

I can imagine how pleased the one who put up the complaint against him is tonight. That mother, the things she went through can watch the man on national TV squirm like a fish out of water.

Must go now. My shaking Chihuahua (Jackson Dudley Doright) is shaking because I kept bumping him off my lap with shrills of ecstasy and laughing my butt off. I think he thinks I'm pissed at him. Oh well, off to give him food...that's gonna fix him right up out of the shaky zone.

Give the poor little guy an extra cuddle. I've scared by kitties with similar hoots of joy at other times.

What a DISASTER for the defense. What were they thinking...this was child's play for any prosecutor worth half his salt.

Most of his arsenal came from his own expert.

I can only shake my head at the defense...beyond pitiful.

On the other hand, I hope that this gives TA's family greater reason for hope that justice will prevail.

I can only imagine what Samuels is thinking... Beam me up Scottie!!!

Wonder how he can change this around in his book to show he was the white knight ?

Doc messed up bad, but the whole defense team messed up even worse. Not wise to pick and choose what one will use, especially if it was done during the ninja story time...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And he knew everything he is testifying to is based on a false premise. Geez, what a massive, huge, ginormous waste of resources for the People of Arizona to be paying for this expert and this court proceeding.

And P.S. why couldn't she just use the standard testing procedure like everyone else? Fill out the test sheet yourself. Why all the "special treatment" to this person?

Wait, what???? I paid for this expert???? I want my money back!!! No on second thought, he did more harm than good for JA, so maybe I won't want my money back LOL

I needed to garden so I turned on the baby monitor and placed it up to the computer speaker. My neighbors love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member