Australia- Two sisters in their 20s found dead inside Sydney unit had been there lengthy time, Suspicious deaths, June 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well,
I have been involved in this thread from the start.
I remember Police stated firmly it was a suicide pact.
And that family collected the bodies.

So,
Now they change their outlook?

With bodies buried
and
the apartment redecorated?
Somebody lives there now.

What can they find there as all clues have been removed? :rolleyes:

The coroner will go through all the evidence, hear from witnesses, and make a determination. It could be an open finding, in that they can't be certain. Or it could be deemed suicide, or it could be deemed that they died at the hands of an unknown (or known) person.

If it was obvious there wouldn't need to be an inquest. The coroner would just sign off on their deaths as suicide, after reviewing the evidence.

imo

Well,
I have been involved in this thread from the start.
I remember Police stated firmly it was a suicide pact.
And that family collected the bodies.

So,
Now they change their outlook?

With bodies buried
and
the apartment redecorated?
Somebody lives there now.

What can they find there as all clues have been removed? :rolleyes:

Isn't it too late?
There was time to investigate properly.

JMO
Same. I was following from the beginning and agree with you. I think a family member was financially supporting them and stopped a few months before their demise. They were living in fear during that period. It's a bit late to investigate now.

I do remember the autopsies found toxins in their bodies and the likely explanation was suicide which I believe was based on their erratic behavior for several months before their deaths. They thought someone was poisoning their food deliveries, they thought people were watching them, they became reclusive and stayed inside their apartment only leaving to pick up snacks from a close by gas station. All of those things combined with finding them dead definitely could point to some kind of psychosis both sisters experienced which resulted in their deaths by suicide.

However, when you consider the plight of many women who flee the countries that are well known to suppress women's freedoms and the active acts of tracking them down that people associated with the women who flee, it isn't beyond the scope of possibility that they were followed, they were threatened, there were attempts to kidnap them, to poison them, and if all that failed, to kill them. Honour beyond all, is the motivating factor in many of the deaths and disappearances of Muslim women from these countries.

And it doesn't just happen in Australia. In Canada we have had so many cases where women have been murdered by their own families, including younger brothers. These are families that seemingly integrated into our secular society, the kids going to school from a fairly early age. And yet only the girls are the ones that rebel against the suffocating circumstances of their faiths and freedoms while brothers, even those who grew up in Canada from a very young age, embrace the culture of suppressing not only their sisters, but their own mothers and have been implicated in their deaths or disappearances. It's still a real issue all over the world and I believe, not to zero in on Australia alone, but the governing parties would prefer to not get involved in international spats with the countries we are talking about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back