DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved it when JM asked Samuel if he had a Memory problem :floorlaugh:

Even got a smile and smirk out Wilmett and Arias.. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hilarious :rocker: :rocker:

I wonder if the great Mr samuals Hippo Campus shrunk today--he's probably telling his wife tonight to pack their bags because they have to find a state that never heard of him so he can make a living.
What a dumb sh-t this guy is.
I was laughing all afternoon when our Juan started taking him apart strip by strip.
Maybe he has PDST hinself now from all the yelling at him.
Not to mention the book he gave was a gift.Geeeeeeeeeeeessss

Wilmott is now in a fog. She's driving in the desert looking at her hands and saying oh crap.

Some of you are going soft... feeling a tiny bit sorry for Mr Samuels as he self-implodes. I think it's poetic justice. That's what you get for playing dirty.

Anyone else enjoy watching him crash and burn, I can't be the only one!

im not going soft. however, i do have the ability to place myself in [some]one's shoes and im sure we have all had an uncomfortable moment in our lives - a moment of sheer embarassment and humiliation. or maybe thats just me. lol

he does not appear to be a man who can just shrug this humiliation off like say jodi can. so he appears a bit more human to me. a very flawed human, but human nontheless. jodi is just pure evil to me and i am unable to put myself in her shoes and understand how she is feeling.

im not sure if im making sense.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2
Willmott objects and a sidebar is called. Some of the jurors are seen smiling and nodding to eachother. #JodiArias

LOL, looks like the jurors are on the same page as we are here at Websleuths!

:floorlaugh:

just sayin'
fran

You know, I want to feel sorry for this guy having a career ruined over this piece of trash. But he's not new to this. Ego and greed got the best of him.

Yeah, Samuels is so professional that he'll add stuff the client/patient didn't even say. He may have added Travis tying Jodi's ankles. That's a big deal. What kind of other bogus stuff did he write?

Remember in the beginning the defense made a big deal about how fast Samuels had to be to write his notes. Why add stuff? He added fiction of his own!

Yes, and she was twirling a pencil. I seriously imagined her going after someone with it.

Did anyone capture that please! I bet she was pissed. Earlier she was shaking her head! Like the jury is watching and they would believe her and now this jack the quack the defense hired. I'm serious y'all this isn't their first rodeo! Why would they put someone like him on the stand.

I am just totally stunned at the defense team - why would they put this guy on the stand? Did they not do their homework and due diligence? Or did they think they would automatically get favorable rulings about him giving her a book? Did they not know that the PTSD diagnosis was based on an admitted fabrication by Jodi?

What could they have possibly been thinking?

Once again Juan has brought out the truth.

Through a difficult judge, delays, trials pointing the finger at him, blocking proper testimony and objection after objection, side bar after side bar. He did it.

This trial stands where it does becuase of Juan.

I really hope that doctor stops listening to Nurmi, stops his greed and understands his career is going down the toilet worse then in New Jersey.

I can imagine how pleased the one who put up the complaint against him is tonight. That mother, the things she went through can watch the man on national TV squirm like a fish out of water.

Watching Juan is like watching an Olympic Downhill skier. I think I've been hyperventilating!!!

I am just totally stunned at the defense team - why would they put this guy on the stand? Did they not do their homework and due diligence? Or did they think they would automatically get favorable rulings about him giving her a book? Did they not know that the PTSD diagnosis was based on an admitted fabrication by Jodi?

What could they have possibly been thinking?

Oh we're thinking alike! I don't get it wonder what their feeling now!

Wow he doesn't even know the correct name. SMH!!!! He's reaching for his book for answers. How much did they pay him? I see the defense went to the BOTTOM of the barrel. Its sad. Jodi will win an appeal if convicted just based off of this.

Highly unlikely. You are not entitled as a criminal defendant to have an expert who will say anything. He may be the only guy in AZ who was willing to work on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth