trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else thinking about Willy Loman as far as Samuels goes.....

Paraphrasing ....Samuels just basically said their sex life had nothing to do with her "trauma" . BAM!!!

We wouldn't want to mischaracterize anyone (JA) as a liar, now would we?

yeah, I truly question his ethics. And he's made a big mistake not bringing the answer sheet to court then admitting that he filled it out or 'transposed' the answers himself. That's not the way it's suppose to be done. Very flakey.:doh:

I heard that and I think he means "transferred" He said transposed.. as in mixed up her answers? :)

Is it me or does the "Doc" keep sliding his eyes over to the DT table, like asking for "Helppppp!"?

I think it's kind of funny how Juan shows her embarrassing pictures to as many witnesses as possible. Bad for the witnesses, funny to me.

Hahahha!! Wendy Murphy the talking head said the "doctor's" testimony was bulsh&t and HLN didn't manage to bleep her. LOL.

How could Travis have taken those particular pictures if she was straddling him? I don't think it would be possible. Did I miss something?

How? Travis was not a stranger.

No he wasn't. Her answer on the psychological test that she was assaulted by a stranger was based on her lie about the ninjas. So how can we rely on Dr. Samuels' assessment of Jodi when it is based on at least one answer that she has since admitted was a lie?

if someone is constantly lying to you don't you think it important to corroborate your information?
I don't think it would be beneficial to continue with them either with therapy or . . .

give me a date and time . . . . 6/4/08 1:32 pm . . . she was not suffering from any of these foggy memories . . . that is true . . . the foggy memory occurred @ the time of the killing . . .correct

it cannot be contributed to her having a foggy memory

be back @ 10:00 tomorrow

I keep envisioning the court reporter with a bubble over his head saying "Dam this is the greatest job ever"

This is awesome. Juan is awesome!! I am happy.. Much happier than earlier.

so juan has nothing else today? or at all? i want him some more tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah