trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the <mod snip> shake her head NO when talking about Travis cutting the rope. Seems she has a memory of that! No PTSD there IMHO.

INCOMPETENT!!
"It would have been helpful to look at the photos"

He should be sanctioned (is that the right word?) in AZ as well, he's a quack...

shows pictures of her sprawled out naked, pictures of her vaginal area and pics of her backside . . .
Dr. samuels looked @ some of the pictures . . not all of them . . .he had the photos when he first got this case . . . if that had been done he would have had an opportunity to ask her about these . . .

dr. Sam didn't see .. . .
if someone is a liar wouldn't that have some
objection
approach please

Anybody catch Miss Thing shaking her head and saying no when Juan started talking about the rope?

Someone is a LIAR over and over again..
DONE!
DONE!
What happened to silence objections Wilcott!?

LOL!
I'm GIDDY!

After 18 loooong ab nausum days through all her family stuff, boyfriend stuff, drama drama with Travis, a blink description of the crime, not ONCE did she EVER describe non sexual assault by stranger!!!

JHMO

Well, not yet...but no one had ever asked her...she was just about to throw it in....:liar:

She looks ready to carve him up...she looks way ticked. Don't enter a room with her good Doctor - you won't survive.

Judge has to have a side bar on everything. We only have minutes left for today.

I don't know why this judge can't sustain or overrule these simple objections without a sidebar.

i admit...i feel very uncomfortable for him because he has destroyed himself and embarassed himself....and he has got to be feeling HORRIBLE right now.

however, im happy for this because it will serve towards travis' justice!
In reality though he's supposed to be the professional. He's supposed to not only be aware of but also acknowledge the risk of blurring boundaries with patients. He's supposed to be cognizant a patient, especially one facing the death penalty, could be lying to manipulate his practice for their gain.

He's also supposed to be at least somewhat knowledgeable of personality disorders and realize that many of the symptoms he stated are mimicked by other much more pervasive (and resistant to treatment) disorders.

As such I really can't feel bad for him. He willingly and knowingly placed himself in the hot seat, ill informed and misguided.

MOO

I'm speechless. How did the defense not think this would come up? Did they even realize it? Were they just hoping that Juan wouldn't bring it up?
Wow.

:great: Nothing gets past Juan Martinez ... nothing ... Yes !

:waitasec: Now the defense team ... I better keep :silenced:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members