trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this craziness and there is princess Jodi. Writting her memoir, not giving a hoot about any of it.

I have seen her writing and showing it to Willmott and then Wilmott objects or takes some action. jmo

The hand movement when JM is saying "foggy" made me laugh out loud!
JUDI being a liar killed her defense.

I wonder what State this "Expert Witness" will reside in after this fiasco. Start loading the u-haul.

Bam it's not worth it to continue testing on a liar!

Bam... Therefore any test results are null & void!

Sure, Judge, we'll be here at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Please don't lie to us that we'll start on time.

Dear lord, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for this guy. Juan's killed his credibility for this case, but has also killed his credibility for everything!!! He's destroying this man's life. The guy deserves it, but it's kinda sad to see it happen this completely within an hour.

What's worse is that JM is going to get another shot at him tomorrow!!! :great:

done for the day now I shall watch the JVM commercials galore show and the other ones that are commercials galore too and 2 minutes of show 20 min of commercials..

WHOA!! Wendy Murphy just dropped a few B__S___ bombs on JVM. Never been my fave commentator, but just won me over a bit!:great:

I'm gonna lose it if he doesn't come back tomorrow! :lol:

You know Dr Samuels doesn't want to get down and face the defense team after that. I'm surprised he didn't ask if he could just sleep up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179