trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this test there was a subsequent meeting with her . . . she revealed no intruders she was the one that killed TA . . yes . . . you did not re-administer this test? no that was an oversight

one of the things the defendant told you she was tied @ the hands and tied @ the ankles . . .
that is what I wrote in my notes - I don't remembers

notes show on 2 different occasions she said she was tied by hands and ankles . . .

most of the time people are tied upthey are tied by hands and ankles . . . it could be possible tht in my hurry to write it down I coiuld have included that .

isn't that part of what you came to the formulation of PTsd
yes . . . after exam of crime scene material . . . . this test did identify PTsd . . . . I didn't re--evaluate after this diagnosis made and she disclosed she killed

after this was going on and she . . . . it wasactualy TA he actually cut the ropes - he used a knife to cut ropes . . . yes
as he approached climax she got on top of him she straddled him . . . that is where he took nude photos -
that is correct
look @ exhibits #164 and #165 (these are the naughty sinkhole pics IMO)

nooooooooo not 'the pics'! lets hope they don't show us :D

Jodi actually said no then started writing notes when JM questioned Samuels about Travis cutting the ropes at climaxing.

So where is this photograph Travis took with Jodi straddling him during sex?

Wow, what an unprofessional, shady doc he is!

yeah, I truly question his ethics. And he's made a big mistake not bringing the answer sheet to court then admitting that he filled it out or 'transposed' the answers himself. That's not the way it's suppose to be done. Very flakey.:doh:

With her sex stories no wonder he sent her a present, I mean book. lol and those pictures !

Wilmotts face is frozen in fear watching her star witness FUMBLE with this direction booklet. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

BOMBSHELL!

Knife per Docs story is in bedroom

Soooooooooooooo

Now she had to run from bath to closet back to bath bang then back to bedroom then back to bath stab x29

ALL IN 62 SECONDS!

according to JA version of events

He hasn't seen all of them uh huh yeah riiiiight!

JMO

Nurmi and Wilmont will be doing this soon because they used this guy as a witness

doublefacepalm.jpg

Wlimott ask JA a question and she said probably- I read her lips
it had something to do with the nasty pic

I am deaf,so I read lips

Mr Nurmi did not show them to the good doctor because the photos scared all the previous doctors away LOL..

None of them could help Jodi after seeing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife