trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the end of the road for Samuels....nowhere else to go.....and yet I think we get more of this tomorrow!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Soooooowa, without the objections, approaches and time wasting moves, JM pretty much eviserated RS in less than 10 minutes of actual cross.

I have literally never seen anything like this. I can't imagine that her attorneys knew this and still had him testify -- but on the other hand, I can't fathom how they would NOT know.

Maybe the DT thought JM wouldn't catch it? idk this is crazy!

haha, that's what he saw in his head. Tied hand AND foot!

Such a dreamer.

OMG no he did not just say he wrote down the wrong thing?

What is horrible is Medical Examiner Expert Witnesses.. There are some very famous ones that can be bought...

We have all seen them many times.

The M.E. that did Travis' Autopsy is not a professional expert which is why he came across so honest.. that is because he IS

I think this witness has thought about his own career in the last twenty minutes. His testimony is dilluting.

:great::great: Mr. Juan Martinez is the BEST ... BRILLIANT !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: The DT and their "witness" look like "fools" ...

:fireworks::fireworks:

After 18 loooong ab nausum days through all her family stuff, boyfriend stuff, drama drama with Travis, a blink description of the crime, not ONCE did she EVER describe non sexual assault by stranger!!!

JHMO

Oh he's flipped on her now to save his own *advertiser censored*. Thinks something of his career
might be salvaged now.

This is a train wreck, but what'd you wanna bet all the pro-defense TH's say it was a GREAT day for the DT....

I noticed relief on Travis brothers face! When martinez started questioning this guy
Bless their heart! I wished I could just hug them.
They've put their lives on hold!
bTW
She just said no and shook her head.

How could this guy be any worse than he is? I'm speechless... without speech...almost...

OMG - why is the mitigation expert's blouse unbuttoned??

She loves the camera... did you see her neon orange blazer on Thursday?

I don't like her very much... she seems to enjoy joking around, laughing with Jodi... seems to have zero decorum.

NO WAY at this doctor saying he might be responsible for adding stuff about the rope. Either your incompetent or you're lying! Which one is it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member