trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is better than SNL....you cant make this sheet up....

He just called her a liar in front of everyone. You see how quickly he flipped on Jodi to save his own *advertiser censored*??? If Jodi's story of killing Travis in self defense was the truth, she would flip on him to save herself in a second!!!! It wouldn't take 2 years and several stories later. This is how you re-act when your life is on the line!!!! You tell the truth.

I see this work a LOT in court.. So thats why they still try it.

It won't work with a smart Attorney. Unfortunately not everyone has an attorney on the ball and they can get mowed over in court.

Or these experts would stop this. and they don't, so this must work a lot of the time... fake expert crap.

what i mean by fake is they are just skewed to say what the Defense Attorney tells them they need the report to say, and they pay whatever price this guy asked.

The adding made me think of this

VIOLENT FEMMES LYRICS
"Add It Up"

I've given you a decision to make
Things to lose, things to take
Just as she's about ready to cut it up
She says, "Wait a minute, honey, I'm gonna add it up!"
Add it up! Add it up! Add it up!

Something tells me that if Travis were here today, he'd rather see this cross examination than a UFC title match.

GREAT JOB, JUAN MARTINEZ!

No one should feel any pity for this charlatan... he was actively involved in concocting Jodi's defense and buttressing it with his pseudopsychology. All that Juan is doing is for justice for Travis.... I am enjoying this bit of schadenfreud!

Dr. Samuels is shrinking in his chair ... non-sexual assault by a stranger ??? That's a new one to this case ...

That was to fit to the ninja attack at Travis' house- so the result of the test is worthless. Thus she lied.

OMG, JM has RS so confused that the good expert is almost ready to accuse JA of lying about her entire defense, not just when she took the test. JW was smart to jump up to approach. That was awesome... Man, I need to have a toast tonight! Who's game for a virtual toast?

All this craziness and there is princess Jodi. Writting her memoir, not giving a hoot about any of it.

I'm speechless. How did the defense not think this would come up? Did they even realize it? Were they just hoping that Juan wouldn't bring it up?

Wow.

Doc says, "Maybe I should have administered a subsequent test...."

Hmmmmm, ya think?

" Perhaps I should have readministered that test."

The understatement of the century. lol

Spent the whole day listening to this incompetent expert. Woe is me.

Jodi's list of people she has to track down and murder after she gets out of prison is expanding every day.

OMG - why is the mitigation expert's blouse unbuttoned??

OMG - it was an "oversight" - give the taxpayers their money back you crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876