trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I feel sick for the guy. It looks like he wants to commit hari kari.

i admit...i feel very uncomfortable for him because he has destroyed himself and embarassed himself....and he has got to be feeling HORRIBLE right now.

however, im happy for this because it will serve towards travis' justice!

SHE was lying!! Don't try to spin the impossible!!!

Pg 2 exhibit #534 (?)
#16, 17, 18 & 19

you filled out #535 - the hand scoring sheet? yes
why was there a 6 present there @ first then you changed it?
I added them up incorrectly
this test like all is where you sit down with the defendant and tell them ou are giving a test . . . provide materials to answer . . . no time limit on this t est = she took 20 min or so . ..

#533 traumatic event non-sexual assault by stranger . . . . while you were there filling it out the validity for this test is only as good as the person filling it out
that is true
if they are lying not good test
true
she lied
yes or her answers were consistent with the story she was telling

question #14 above she lied
yes
she was given many choices . . . that is a lie
yes . . . well again

hold it
approach please!

Just got the doctor to admit that she LIED ON THE TEST.

Play him off, keyboard cat.

She lied or her answers may have been consistent with the story she was telling at the time. ????????

Seriously?

:seeya:
I have literally never seen anything like this. I can't imagine that her attorneys knew this and still had him testify -- but on the other hand, I can't fathom how they would NOT know.

Minor
Right! Your an atty! You know ethics and how important it is to get credible witnesses right! This isn't wilmott s and nurmi s first rodeo.
They should know better right?
You cannot get anything by on martinez.

I am wondering if dr is suffering from global transient amnesia..kinda sounds like it.

That is a lie...

yes...it's what she believed at the time

it's a lie

yes...

objection...

approach...

I have literally never seen anything like this. I can't imagine that her attorneys knew this and still had him testify -- but on the other hand, I can't fathom how they would NOT know.

Kind of like the third Salt Lake City gas purchase found on her banking records???

I'm astonished they look so surprised.

Let's go, keep it moving - we're running out of time for today. And this is so, so good!!!

It's a good thing he is in court, Ms. Arias looks as though she is absolutely ready to carve him up like a Christmas turkey...she knows about knives.

Samuels says her answers may have been consistent with the story she was telling.
Consistently LIES, she is very consistent about making up lies to support her stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double