trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With such a big briefcase brought today why did he forget important papers at his office? Something that big I would have everything and then some just in case papers.
Laptop and headphones while cooking. I pity more poor children tonight. Horrible cook to begin with, cooking while listening to this it may not be pretty at all.

Oh geez, I stand by by initial opinion that I was gonna feel sorry for this "expert". I know all too well how they sell their opinion for a paycheck. He just isn't even in the same league as JM.

I sort of feel like the DT just couldn't get any other PhD to take this case. So, I have to at least give RS some props for having the nerve to take this case and take the stand. But that is the extent of my props, because dude, you should never overlook the fact that your raw data needs to support the interpretation...even if skewed.

Oh man, I waited all weekend for this and I am not disappointed.

Something tells me that Juan eats, breathes and sleeps this stuff.
He is all over this guy!

How much you wanna bet JA actually believes her DT is doing great?

so this here is JA's grounds for appeals, right?
Incompetent counsel got incompetent shrink.

As I have figured, they could not get a Top Psych in any field that would do this and have it come out in Jodi's favor. This is a paid expert that basically advertises producing reports favorable to your client.

He is very 70's, probably worked in many low level trials, not prepared for a Mr Martinez.

His testing procedures are very bad, I would not even call it old school, they are just improper. There is no checks and balance for a reason, he didn't even need to give her the test, he was making a report to say things with or without her answers.

And she should have been compelled to give a urine sample also. Prior to taking it.. (i had to lol) That just shows extra tight procedure. No substance in the blood, like stimulants caffeine etc is ok, nothing else. I asked for caffeine. I said I'll vomit if i can't have that lol

I have literally never seen anything like this. I can't imagine that her attorneys knew this and still had him testify -- but on the other hand, I can't fathom how they would NOT know.

and to think they were ALL PROUD of themselves Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966