Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read an article this morning while the thread was closed - and rapidly lost it among the quagmire of information we're currently wading through, sorry - that said that Jay had met the two men 3 days previously and that they were not just two randoms he'd hooked up with that night. The other side of that is that it would seem to suggest that he had no prior connection to them. From other items I've read about Lucy's somehow-connection to AQ, this might seem to confirm that it was she who introduced them. And yet she spoke about 'tracking them down', never implying that she actually knew who they were. Curiouser and curiouser.

She might have known them but not their precise accommodation.

JMO

She did, it was reported on here a few days ago she has been to Malta in recent days since Jay went missing so she left Tenerife a while ago
Malta now? She must have very rich parents as it's quite a nomadic lifestyle she lives. It certainly doesn't help to dispel the incessant rumours surrounding her.

The reality is that nobody has any idea of where Jay Slater is, sadly. There are alas many, many cases of missing people where efficient, detailed, organised searches are done and yet still they are not found - until often many years later when someone stumbles across their remains. Sometimes, in areas that were previously searched.

Rhoda said: "I knew him as Whispers but it’s definitely the same person - I should know we were in court together. We’ve lost touch over the last couple of years but Whispers is a quiet, polite and gentle fella, he’s not a murderer or anything like that.

"He wouldn’t hurt a fly. They called him Whispers because of his quiet soft voice."

Rhoda said: "I knew him as Whispers but it’s definitely the same person - I should know we were in court together. We’ve lost touch over the last couple of years but Whispers is a quiet, polite and gentle fella, he’s not a murderer or anything like that.

"He wouldn’t hurt a fly. They called him Whispers because of his quiet soft voice."
Crikey they'll be portraying him with a halo next. I mean we're talking about someone who helped to import huge amounts of drugs. He's hardly a saint.

Mr Duncan said the family feels like they've been left on their own and asked if they wanted help from police in the UK, he said: "We would love that, it's just not as simple as that."

"So far we've just been in touch with the British consulate out here who have been saying it's still a live investigation, we have just got to sit tight.

"It's just adding to the despair really."

"It's not just Warren and Zak, there are people who are out there," said Mr Duncan.

"We're going to have to be doing something because otherwise you're just sitting in the apartment staring at the same four walls," he said.
*I dont think there is any way this father and his family are leaving until Jay is with them. One way or another...

Jay has clearly got in with the wrong crowd, not for the first time in his life tbf, but I don’t think anyone killed him, or abducted him or anything. Think it is still nothing more than him ending up in terrain he wasn’t experienced in and having a fatal fall, or dying from dehydration due to lack of fluid

If it wasn’t such a shame that a young man has more than likely lost his life Guy Ritchie would have a field day with this whole story, naive young guy on his first trip abroad falling in with international drug dealers, a stolen watch for good measure, disappearing in mysterious circumstances, international man hunt

"Missing Jay Slater's family

helped by mountaineering mayor

as mystery still unsolved.

Jay Slater's family have enlisted the help of experienced mountain climber Shane Yerrell,
who is also an Essex mayor,
to search the area of Tenerife where the missing 19-year-old was last seen."

Last edited:
Crikey they'll be portraying him with a halo next. I mean we're talking about someone who helped to import huge amounts of drugs. He's hardly a saint

So right I mean how many lives have been ruined by the his ‘business’
Come on guys. Ultra processed food ruins lives too, as does alcohol, as does speeding (anyone here ever speeded I wonder)? Give the guy a break, we aren't here to judge other people, are we?

Come on guys. Ultra processed food ruins lives too, as does alcohol, as does speeding (anyone here ever speeded I wonder)? Give the guy a break, we aren't here to judge other people, are we?
Last time I checked nobody died after having a bad reaction to a slice of processed cheese. We all know that drugs brings such misery and chaos to people and not just those using them - their friends and families also. So yep, I will judge on this issue. This man was described as organising the importing of huge amounts of illegal drugs.

Last time I checked nobody died after having a bad reaction to a slice of processed cheese. We all know that drugs brings such misery and chaos to people and not just those using them - their friends and families also. So yep, I will judge on this issue. This man was described as organising the importing of huge amounts of illegal drugs.
Drugs that people choose to take. If there weren’t users there wouldn’t be dealers. And he’s served his time. So, there is that. And obesity kills more people than drugs, hands down and costs the state 650 times more. Just sayin’.

Reactions: nao
Drugs that people choose to take. If there weren’t users there wouldn’t be dealers. And he’s served his time. So, there is that. And obesity kills more people than drugs, hands down and costs the state 650 times more. Just sayin’.
If the drugs weren't readily available, fewer youngsters would be taking them. Obesity does kill but it doesn't involve people smuggling in illegal foods and substances so not really comparable. Just sayin' :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651
Back