Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*Indeed. Why would Jay hide himself? It is the question of the day
Honestly, in my mind, if he isn't hiding himself there's only one other outcome. The two who might have been suspected of holding him hostage for whatever reason seem to be too visible for that and why would anyone else abduct him? So if no third party involvement and, importantly, no contact with his mum, even covert, I can't hold onto any hope that he has survived.

Dbm - replacement

"Guiding drug-seeking tourists to these dealers would earn them a swift €10. In stark contrast, my friend and I begged for tips just to quench our thirst, unlike others who seemed to live without such financial worries. While the culture of drinking while on duty was promoted, there were penalties for overindulgence. The punishment?

"A €50 fine, which surpassed our nightly earnings. We were also obligated to dedicate three or four hours each week to thoroughly clean the bar. Failure to show up resulted in another €50 fine." She went on: "To all young people setting off on your first party holiday, have fun, but stay vigilant.

Last edited:
We have no way of knowing his mental state - drink/drugs/anxiety - at the time he left. His conversation with Lucy doesn't seem to have been the most coherent. Maybe he just saw the coast and kept going down, thinking no further than that. She was obviously concerned about his ability to manage, from the speed with which she mobilised services.
I haven't seen much about Lucy, but I have to say that no matter what her possible involvement in the party scene/drugs MAY have been (since we don't know one way or another about any drug use, etc by her), but I have to say that I was very impressed by her quick action in trying to get help for her friend - especially for someone so young knowing enough to reach out to the British Embassy. She sounds like a smart girl and a good friend.

Rhoda said: "I knew him as Whispers but it’s definitely the same person - I should know we were in court together. We’ve lost touch over the last couple of years but Whispers is a quiet, polite and gentle fella, he’s not a murderer or anything like that.

"He wouldn’t hurt a fly. They called him Whispers because of his quiet soft voice."

Rhoda love listen to me, he's a convicted heroin dealer, he has hurt many people imo :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back