Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jay Slater has been knocked off the front pages by the horrendous triple murder in Bushey, Herts ,here in the UK. It's going to be harder now for the Slater family to get media attention just at the moment. I really can't imagine what they're going through.

Well now. If J's in a different part of Tenerife, then he either got there by walking, riding in a car, or some how by boat.

And if ANY of this would in fact be true, then there is WAY more going on here than a simple getting lost in the mountains and succumbing to the elements will ever explain.
If jay is in another part of Tenerife and no body is holding him why has he not been in touch with his mum maybe amnesia but surely he would need help from somebody with essentials like food and water so does nobody recognise him I have thought what if he was in a hospital and unconscious and staff didn't know who he was this has probably happened in some hospitals worldwide what if he didn't collapse in the mountains but in a remote town where nobody has seen that he's missing

Jay Slater has been knocked off the front pages by the horrendous triple murder in Bushey, Herts ,here in the UK. It's going to be harder now for the Slater family to get media attention just at the moment. I really can't imagine what they're going through.
That is just so horrific, that poor man.

I think with no new information Jay is going to start dropping off anyway, they’re trying to rehash stories but at the end of the day it’s turning into old news. His poor family.

I think lots of us who have had awful tragic situations bought about from drugs can judge anyone dealing as much as we like tbh.

Don’t even get me started on county lines.
Oh jeez. My sister is a life long heroin addict. I’m not saying drug dealers are great people. We are talking about a witness in a missing persons case, context please.

If jay is in another part of Tenerife and no body is holding him why has he not been in touch with his mum maybe amnesia but surely he would need help from somebody with essentials like food and water so does nobody recognise him I have thought what if he was in a hospital and unconscious and staff didn't know who he was this has probably happened in some hospitals worldwide what if he didn't collapse in the mountains but in a remote town where nobody has seen that he's missing
The only way I foresee him being alive on another part of the island is if he is either being held captive or he is in hiding (and someone is actively helping him).

Or if he is no longer with us then he may have hitchhiked and the person was nefarious (slim chance), he was murdered and he is dead somewhere in another location. Or he got hit by a car and the body was moved elsewhere.

JMO.

The only way I foresee him being alive on another part of the island is if he is either being held captive or he is in hiding (and someone is actively helping him).

Or if he is no longer with us then he may have hitchhiked and the person was nefarious (slim chance), he was murdered and he is dead somewhere in another location. Or he got hit by a car and the body was moved elsewhere.

JMO.
The last scenario is plausible. Particularly on those roads!

I did wonder how Potter Payper was able to open a cannabis cafe there? He is British and has a criminal record for drugs?
Seems his cafe is not a legitimate one?

"Missing Jay Slater's family

helped by mountaineering mayor

as mystery still unsolved.

Jay Slater's family have enlisted the help of experienced mountain climber Shane Yerrell,
who is also an Essex mayor,
to search the area of Tenerife where the missing 19-year-old was last seen."

For all the criminal insinuations in Jay's disappearance there is also these news articles that are very uplifting to see as much as bad people exist in the world there is really good people too with no aspirations to gain just to help

That is just so horrific, that poor man.

I think with no new information Jay is going to start dropping off anyway, they’re trying to rehash stories but at the end of the day it’s turning into old news. His poor family.
Very true. The story has been slipping down the front page anyway. The various papers etc won't keep paying to have reporters out there if there is nothing to actually report. Very tough for the family who may now find themselves somewhat alone after the media attention moves on.

I seen this breaking news report how horrific and thought how can debbie and Warren keep Jay prominent in the news especially as basically all the facts have been put out there already and a lot of them 'looking at you daily mail " have been put out ,tarted,up and rehashed as a breaking news bulletin only to be the same news rejigged

Very true. The story has been slipping down the front page anyway. The various papers etc won't keep paying to have reporters out there if there is nothing to actually report. Very tough for the family who may now find themselves somewhat alone after the media attention moves on.

I seen this breaking news report how horrific and thought how can debbie and Warren keep Jay prominent in the news especially as basically all the facts have been put out there already and a lot of them 'looking at you daily mail " have been put out ,tarted,up and rehashed as a breaking news bulletin only to be the same news rejigged

Wonder if MWT will push it back up the news if he gives another update

He's probably already got another TV documentary in production.
I think Mark is marmite you either love him or hate him I don't have much of an opinion on him but I will say without his daily updates of "facts " reported in MSM a lot of stuff that originated on SM would have remained just there and us lot would have had a lot less to discuss ,disect and post

"It doesn't make sense, he's either hid himself, but why would he hide himself? Or he's just ....? ," Mr Slater remarked. "We've done the valley where his ping was, we've gone up the road to a vantage point, there's cliffs there and there's a valley and a village there."

"All I'm thinking is common sense, would you try and walk through there," he said. "Where we've been today you can see there's a hikers path with proper stones. We've gone straight down and you end up in the village."

"I'd go into the first building you see. An ideal spot for shelter is that little cave isn't it, get a bit of shade, you're hungover, get your head down in there. The police are convinced that's where his last ping were" he added, clinging to hope amidst the uncertainty.

Speaking about the route, he explained: "From the bnb, he's a fit lad, 25 minutes you can get to the top, to where the cafe is. If he's followed the road and been where we've been today, it's took him an hour and a half."

"Dozens of cars would have gone past him. We got here at 9am and the 10am bus passed us. And it would have passed him. I've been up here three weeks and I've never seen as many cars."
*Indeed. Why would Jay hide himself? It is the question of the day

I think Mark is marmite you either love him or hate him I don't have much of an opinion on him but I will say without his daily updates of "facts " reported in MSM a lot of stuff that originated on SM would have remained just there and us lot would have had a lot less to discuss ,disect and post
Actually, I'm a fan, by and large. Didn't mean to imply otherwise beyond commenting that his TV presence is strong :). He seems to put his all into his investigations and particularly in the two most high-profile ones, came up with a great deal of apparently previously unknown information. I'm hoping he can do the same here - and I'll be glued to the TV when his documentary appears :).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back