Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sincere condolences to their relatives.

If the daughter was upset "about the break-up," maybe the relationship had been toxic or abusive and she was dealing with processing what she'd been through. People like this suspect can seem normal to those who don't know them very well, but those who do, unless in deep denial, will eventually see or at least feel the truth. JMO.

Is there an update on the killer’s condition?
Beyond redemption. No idea on whether he's still amongst the living.

I abhor gun violence, but at least it can be very quick. A crossbow is not quick. The action, the reload. At least two of the victims would have known what was going to happen to them and felt that fear for what probably felt like an age before they were killed. That's unforgivable.

MOO

If the daughter was upset "about the break-up," maybe the relationship had been toxic or abusive and she was dealing with processing what she'd been through. People like this suspect can seem normal to those who don't know them very well, but those who do, unless in deep denial, will eventually see or at least feel the truth. JMO.
While absolutely horrendous and no women should have to hide away or deal with the break up of an abusive relationship in private I think if your a victim of abuse you need to get yourself to safety ,reach out to professionals and get help for yourself any public visibility of you getting over your abusive ex especially in the weeks following the escape / break up can be a red rag to a bull situation ,the most dangerous and vulnerable time for a woman or man is when they either attempt to leave or its early days since they left this is not a victim shaming /blaming post its for anyone who is attempting to leave an abusive relationship get out and stay safe you deserve a safe secure and loving relationship and environment you are so brave ,you have tremendous courage, you are extremely lovable , you deserve the best and so so worthy of love

Last edited:

Louise Hunt's last tweet was a retweet about admiring women who leave abusive relationships :(

Nah, let the court go at him. Violent revenge is how this whole mess started.

(I know that is not a popular opinion.)

jmo
I agree.

Violence and revenge in retaliation for violence is the opposite of measured, controlled justice.

It may have been that way in the past, but that is not how things are done in our society today. It's not perfect, no system of justice is, but mob violence can't be regulated to be consistent, or reversed if there is a wrongful conviction.

MOO

Beyond redemption. No idea on whether he's still amongst the living.

I abhor gun violence, but at least it can be very quick. A crossbow is not quick. The action, the reload. At least two of the victims would have known what was going to happen to them and felt that fear for what probably felt like an age before they were killed. That's unforgivable.

MOO
I agree with you as always (well nearly always)

The horror those women must have felt there’s just no words.

To pull this horror off I still think he must’ve been waiting back at the house and these women came back individually MOO - I don’t think he’d have risked tying 3 women up all at same time due to risk of being overpowered / one of them being able to dial the police

Any case that has a possibility of doubt should be exempt. When it's on camera and 100% safe I might make exception.

I agree with you as always (well nearly always)

The horror those women must have felt there’s just no words.

To pull this horror off I still think he must’ve been waiting back at the house and these women came back individually MOO - I don’t think he’d have risked tying 3 women up all at same time due to risk of being overpowered / one of them being able to dial the police
I disagree on that. Just look at robberies and similar mass victim situations where one offender controls many at once.

You hold a weapon on one and threaten to kill them if anyone makes any move you don't like, make the other two tie each other up, making sure they do it tightly enough, then you tie the final one up yourself.

The Otero family is a really good example if you're interested, but be aware, it's one of Rader's most horrendous, and you can't unknow the details once you read them.

MOO

Last edited:
While absolutely horrendous and no women should have to hide away or deal with the break up of an abusive relationship in private I think if your a victim of abuse you need to get yourself to safety ,reach out to professionals and get help for yourself any public visibility of you getting over your abusive ex especially in the weeks following the escape / break up can be a red rag to a bull situation ,the most dangerous and vulnerable time for a woman or man is when they either attempt to leave or its early days since they left this is not a victim shaming /blaming post its for anyone who is attempting to leave an abusive relationship get out and stay safe you deserve a safe secure and loving relationship and environment you are so brave ,you have tremendous courage, you are extremely lovable , you deserve the best and so so worthy of love
Yep. After a very long marriage I left - moonlight flit planned for a month beforehand - I was so scared. At the point I left I had figured out a safe space in the house - which wasn’t really safe - and 2 burner phones positioned in the house.

You just don’t know what another human might do. I wasn’t thinking crossbows - but my ex did have several air rifles.

Yikes! A crossbow that's hardcore.
The trio had suffered serious injuries but were alive when discovered, however all died a short time later.

Those damn things should be outlawed. Unlike a gun, they are not a weapon of self defense. It's always made me sick that those horrible things are used against helpless animals. There have been several murders, over the past few years in the UK, with crossbows.

Nah, let the court go at him. Violent revenge is how this whole mess started.

(I know that is not a popular opinion.)

jmo

I agree.

Violence and revenge in retaliation for violence is the opposite of measured, controlled justice.

It may have been that way in the past, but that is not how things are done in our society today. It's not perfect, no system of justice is, but mob violence can't be regulated to be consistent, or reversed if there is a wrongful conviction.

MOO

You are both right. I appreciate the reminder to keep emotions in check. It’s just so gut-wrenching. Not one, but three women lost to an angry, toxic man. Yet again.

jmo

Watched the video of him quite calmly, it appeared, walking away. Car parked at the end of an alley on the next street, weapon wrapped in a cloth, when I first saw this earlier today I was sure it was going to a professional killing. That seems so strange now given what we are learning.

I disagree on that. Just look at robberies and similar mass victim situations where one offender controls many at once.

You hold a weapon on one and threaten to kill them if anyone makes any move you don't like, make the other two tie each other up, making sure they do it tightly enough, then you tie the final one up yourself.

The Otero family is a really good example of you're interested, but be aware, it's one of Rader's most horrendous, and you can't unknow the details once you read them.

MOO
I'm thinking that's exactly what he did. Probably after they opened the door to him. Probably forced entry once they realised he was armed and hid it until he had an opportunity to force it. No sound of a commotion until the screaming which I presume is dad? Anyone know?

The neighbour reported female screaming but I can't see how that is if happened 15 mins b4 police arrived, must be dad?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back