trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow he doesn't even know the correct name. SMH!!!! He's reaching for his book for answers. How much did they pay him? I see the defense went to the BOTTOM of the barrel. Its sad. Jodi will win an appeal if convicted just based off of this.

This buffoon uses the same deflective techniques against JM's questioning as JA. No wonder they apparently got on together so well. I bet he has filthy feet too!

I thought he used the same technique as JA, too - she mirrors his behavior.
Eew, on the feet - I'm getting a mind picture I don't want to see.

LOL little dick tsk tsk you're a nasty little one. LOL can't remember the name of the test?

Juan Martinez has done it again. Samuels has lost his clothes on the stand.

Juan is going to nail him - is this the test he HAND-SCORED because he didn't have the computer program?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Laughing so hard here
Poor Samuels is praying for relief
:please::please::please::please::please::please:

The defense strategy demonstrated:

fire_in_the_hole.gif

is left handed jodi writing a love letter right now to oooompaloompa? "sorry my dearest, that juan guy is a big meanie i know!"

There are some real, actual doctors tweeting about this testimony and are having a field day with it and Samuels.

Dr. Drew is going to have a field day with this guys testimony. Can't wait to watch it tonight! Normally, I do not watch it but I will tonight. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth