trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE scored it.. This just means to me (I am not accusing) The Doctor did what I feared. Answered for her.

YES. Made it reflect what he wanted to show she has PTSD Etc.

Typical Expert Defense Witness

And he would do that why? For his little honey bunny?

Could this guy be any less professional? Good lord, he copied her answers onto a real test answer sheet. In a criminal case!

Dr. Samuels provided a copy of the raw data sheet - doesn't have it with him must have left it on his desk. . . he brought a copy of his later transferred to the answer sheet . . . .

Dr. Samuels has her answers on a yellow paper . . he transposed her answers . . . . .the little marks were done by him not JA . . . .he used a pencil . . . traditionally done that way . . don't use pens difficult for computer to read it or if you change answer . . .

why go to all the trouble if you are going to score it if the pen provides better markings?
I prefer to use pencil
that is so you can make changes on it?
are you implying I cheated on that test

you chose to use a pencil not a pen which is what a person normally taking this test does
you sat down and filled out the answer sheet

what is this
instruction manual . . . . sample question sheet, sample score sheet , . . . move for exhibit

Jua now has yellow notes that Dr. Samuels transposed on legal paper . . . .

approach the bench

No doc, I think your ethics would prevent you from cheating, right?

This poor guy can't use the "fog" to explain any of his BS away hehehe

I think Samuels is being de-edified! And Willmott's looking a bit sickly herself!

JM to Dr. Samuels:

"You don't have any memory problems, do you?"

I know I am way behind because I am watching HLN but that is the funniest thing ever!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just started watching cross on HLN. I'm at the part where wilmott asks him not to yell at the witness. How is it going, guys. Objectively speaking.

See wilmot and nurmi should think twice! Before getting snarky with martinez
Pay backs a B

Wondering if the jurors had begun to get bored and are now back paying attention thanks to Martinez..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper