trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch JM throwing his shoulder into Nurmi right there? Ha!

Um... I think he's lying as he goes... there were multiple picture taking sessions in the shower... really?.... JW looked enthralled as if she was silently cheering his BS on ...

She's probably disclosing to Willmott that she had anal intercourse with Clinton too, oops :banghead:

Well, in fairness, who didn't have anal intercourse with Clinton?

I agree with the doc. I think she was referring to a diff date too. Martinez should drop it

now she told the doctor travis grabbed her sweater when he was chasing her in the closet

I am so tempted to punch my computer screen when I see Jodi looking all smug. Of all her facial expressions, that one actually makes me angry.

Wait til Verdict. It will be gondy :great:

She did in fact say that it was her idea for the photo shoot in the shower. It was clear that she requested the photos in both of the incidents, though the first one took more convincing. Juan needs to replay the tape.

Oh, Wilmott give it up. it was less than a week ago, don't act like you don't remember what he said

LOL Wouldn't ya just luv to read what she is writing? I can only imagine.

Do any of you remember the gag legal pad 'book' that was sold after the OJ trial? It was a parody of what he might have been writing and doodling all the time he was jotting things down during his trial. I have a copy of it and just thought about it this morning. I bet someone will come out with a copy of it ala JA.

Omigod ... what a GONG show. I would just LOVE to hear the judge respond with a big fat NOOOOOOOOOO the next time JW asks to approach!!

Like ... NOOOOO and JUST STFU!!!!! :banghead:

Um... I think he's lying as he goes... there were multiple picture taking sessions in the shower... really?.... JW looked enthralled as if she was silently cheering his BS on ...

It sure appears that way! He just...seems to make stuff up as he goes! And he plays word games too, "it depends on the context!" type things like JA too.

JW calling asking to approach every time she gets nervous looks very unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor