trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she be granted an appeal based off her own "expert" witness?

I guess because he is so unprepared and her case hinges on his assessment of PTSD (excusing away all of her coverup, criminal activity, lying etc) I don't want her to get an appeal but this will most likely help her. I want her to go straight to the death chamber.

.....and why would they allow his revision of the criteria to be admitted when the AMENDMENT was never provided to the state and it was not able to be admitted. Isn't this getting a little one sided????

square_peg_in_round_hole_2.jpeg

Sorry, Jodi and Mr. Samuels, life doesn't work that way.

He scored her on memory problems/lapse when she was still telling the Ninja story? huh? Am I lost?

$250 per hour and the report did not meet the most basic diagnostic requirements, the testing is sorely lacking (even on the numbers), and the notes have no dates. Wow...simply wow.

HA! "She created an alternate state of reality"....its called a LIE "doctor"....Good grief he's just too much.

Oh wow, she's from my hometown - LONG BEACH, sweet, gotta read up on her. Nevermind, just saw that she's worked with abused women since 1978, so you'd think she'd be able to recognize a fake one NOT!

She's said Snow White was a victim of domestic violence.

Of course I would have corrected my errors, if I'd noticed them, prior to the flaying Mr. Martinez just subjected me to!

Wow. he sure does mistype quite a bit. With this many errors in his careers work, how does the court count him as credible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar