trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many pictures of the shower available without the dead body of Travis in the photo. Could we please use those in the thread or just put a link with a warning? Seeing his dead body makes me sick and very sad. :cry:

She's going to try and insinuate that he JA did not say there were ropes on her feet and that he wrote it on his own.

Reminds me of a case! On tv true story
A man convicted of murder ! Took cynide and told the judge he'd be dead Ina few! Than he drops dead. Does anyone know who it was

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxvxzcV0hBU"]Man Dies In Court After Taking Pill - YouTube[/ame]

JA's history of inhibition when recording devices are present:

sex pictures
non sex pictures
sex phone call
call Det Flores
multiple interrogations w/Flores
48 Hours
Inside Edition
Other jailhouse interviews
testifying at trial

Point taken doctor, wouldn't want to inhibit meek little JA from opening up or telling the truth.

ANOTHER thing that has been making me nuts.........

I, with *real* PTSD, as a survivor of a very violent domestic situation which also included psychological terrorism and marital rape, eventually became the assistant director of a safehous for women and children who were victims of domestic violence or sexual assault, have a bit of knowlege. In my experience, working there for 9 years with 100s of clients in many different situations and in all of the research that I have done over the years, I know THIS.......NO WOMAN conducts a relationship with a partner that is simultaneously and alternatively one where she is sexually assaulted and degraded and ALSO "very enjoyable", satisfying, happy and loving. It doesn't work that way.
:banghead:

PinxJinx, I am, in no way, de-edifying you or disrespecting your experiences, I'm so sorry you've gone through that but am glad you've come out of the other side as such a caring person. I do wonder what you think of Nicole Simpson Brown - she seemed to continue that relationship, i.e., degraded and satisfying, loving, etc.

I hope the judge is watching that only becuase Nurmi has made a complaint that Jodi was not getting her lunches. In turn she was dealing with migraine headaches and it was taking a toll on her ability to keep attention. This of course was while she was on the stand.

I think what she just popped in her mouth was the advil that she is allowed to have for her headaches. I noticed she was pressing on her face in places where one would with a headache at various times today.

Jodi is getting headaches which have nothing to do with lunches but probably has everything to do with her fake arse glasses they shoved on her face when trial started. Or that she just gets them in general.

Would they prescribe a narcotic? She looks stoned.

And I want to trust this guy's instincts and interpretations? Not!

Good grief - trying to give him an excuse for forgetting and lying!!!

What do the numbers (both 60) with regard to Drugs and Alcohol mean?
That would depend. Where a 75+ means a trait or disorder is likely present (which isn't the verbatim psychological response) its based on a spectrum of sorts depending on other factors within the test.

The first step is to evaluate the MCMI (which isn't as easy as it sounds honestly), interview the client at length, and then follow up with specialized or additional assessments.

The drug and alcohol segments would depict dependency though, possibly. Knowing what we know of her though such a dependency seems unlikely but because of that score I'd expect follow up to focus in part there. Honestly JMO from the little I know of it.

Meanwhile, found this interesting too:
Strengths and Weaknesses: The MCMI-3 was standardized with a group of 600 clinical patients and 8.5% came from inmate populations. This helps provide support for the usage of the MCMI-3 in court. However, the MCMI-3 doesn’t give data on the standard error rate of the exam, meaning there is little data to gauge the potential error rate of the exam.
http://mpdtrainer.wordpress.com/mental/testing/million-clinical-multiaxial-inventory-mcmi-3/

LOL doctor says he is "remembering" what is going on and integrating into the process...but he can't remember chit

Very slick she's eliciting testimony that could be used to try to excuse this doctors testimony because JM would sometimes interrupt his testimony.

Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

He keeps going on and on about her obvious 'low self esteem.' Does anyone believe that Jodi Arias has low self esteem?

Does that make this doctor seem like a good judge of personality or character, by saying he views her as someone who has low self esteem, is non aggressive and a pacifist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor