trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said he sent the book because she was suicidal. Now it's because she has low self esteem.

How is that not THERAPY if you are giving the client a resource in hopes that they will open up and reveal things they are too scared and/or insecure to talk about?

"compassionate" the word RS uses to describe himself

NOT one of the words I would use to describe him

Deciding you have the right to extinguish someone else's life does not meet my definition of low self-esteem.

Why didn't Samuels then JUST suggest the book, like every other medical professional? Never heard of this. And I am a caring person!!

ANOTHER thing that has been making me nuts.........

I, with *real* PTSD, as a survivor of a very violent domestic situation which also included psychological terrorism and marital rape, eventually became the assistant director of a safehous for women and children who were victims of domestic violence or sexual assault, have a bit of knowlege. In my experience, working there for 9 years with 100s of clients in many different situations and in all of the research that I have done over the years, I know THIS.......NO WOMAN conducts a relationship with a partner that is simultaneously and alternatively one where she is sexually assaulted and degraded and ALSO "very enjoyable", satisfying, happy and loving. It doesn't work that way.
:banghead:

What do the numbers (both 60) with regard to Drugs and Alcohol mean?

Considering that it was Jodi Arias answering the questions, it means nothing. She lies continuously. When she isn't lying, she is exaggerating. A patient must be honest for the results to be accurate.

Willmott is winding out the clock. She'll rest at 7:10 (4:10) then turn the floor over to whoever (jury?) for the last 20 minutes so Jodi can be on time to eat her baloney sandwich!
Then the Judge will ask the jury 'please be here at 10AM tomorrow' this way we can start at 10:45!

Do the jurors at LEAST get picked up/dropped off? Anyone know?

Who cares that the book is actually ancient in terms of when it was printed.

Oh. He likened her to his patients. Felt compassion toward her. He's a caring professional. Ah, sent to her hoping she would benefit from it. -- Ethical issue.

I don't know why, but when JW is addressing this doctor all I can think about is, "This one time...at band camp..." .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley