trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have anything to do with depression????? Isn't that why he said he sent it?

I don't know about that....my brother is a public defender and he was called to jury duty which would occur on one of his trial dates.

Yes but being called to jury duty and actually being picked for a jury are different.

What do the numbers (both 60) with regard to Drugs and Alcohol mean?

I think it just means a slightly elevated score for possible drug and alcohol issues.

Wilmot just stop.....the damage has been done. He is an unethical ....that has been proven. You are just making it worse by keeping his a$$ up there.

Several days ago a poster (can't remember who, sorry) posted a YouTube video of Daffy Duck coming out of the shower (dropped his towel ha ha) and his stalker girlfriend was sitting on his bed ... and began ranting about this Tina girl that he was cheating with (in her mind).

I have been googling my brains out trying to find it online, but can't seem to find it. It was soooooo funny. But anyway, the stalker girlfriend reminds me of Willmot (her voice).

If someone could find that Video I would so very much appreciate it and will send you a batch of cookies :seeya:. Thanks in Advance

Lol this one?
The Looney Tunes Show: Season 1, Volume 3: "Double Date" -- She's A Crazy Person (Lola Bunny) - YouTube

he's a compassionate health care professional but FAILS to inform the jail she is SUICIDAL????

Oh, boy. I hope he's right on that. Otherwise, Dr. Compassionate is going to find himself in front of some kind of board! :facepalm:

She is INHIBITED and insecure? No no no no there is NOTHING inhibited about this girl! :floorlaugh:

Seriously, ethically it's iffy that he's sending her a book about self-esteem. She is not his client, nor her therapist. He's a hired gun that the defense found.

Do you all think we will get to juror questions today? If not, I am ready to log off. But, I don't want to miss the juror questions.

I feel the same way, and I don't want to miss it if Juan Martinez gets to question this person.

bullcrap there's leeway. You are so far biased it's not funny.

Do you all think we will get to juror questions today? If not, I am ready to log off. But, I don't want to miss the juror questions.

We only go til 4:30, so only little over 1/2 hour. So I'm pretty sure not, but don't take that to the bank. It was only :twocents:

JMHO
fran

Yes I saw her too. She placed something in her mouth then immediately took a long drink of water. It had to be a pill or something small that she had between her fingers.

Cyanide ???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members