trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anal sex important to the fact that Miss Arias stabbed Travis Alexander in the back?

Several days ago a poster (can't remember who, sorry) posted a YouTube video of Daffy Duck coming out of the shower (dropped his towel ha ha) and his stalker girlfriend was sitting on his bed ... and began ranting about this Tina girl that he was cheating with (in her mind).

I have been googling my brains out trying to find it online, but can't seem to find it. It was soooooo funny. But anyway, the stalker girlfriend reminds me of Willmot (her voice).

If someone could find that Video I would so very much appreciate it and will send you a batch of cookies :seeya:. Thanks in Advance

she spent the night - they had separate bedrooms . . . TA gave into her bedroom and he performed oral sex on her . . . that was what was reported to me . . . she was in a friends home, no understanding oral sex was ok . . . . he popped up and had oral sex . . . normally she would have dated him longer - . . . . too soon . . .after that night TA took her to church . . . .

asked questions about JA reporting she had regular anal sex with TA . . . anal sex on a regular basis . . . .had anal sex . . . JAand Dr. discussed this . . . at some point she said she tried anal sex prior with another . . . .

no . . . she didn't report anal sex was uncomfy . . . . fact that she had it with others - not uncomfy was not relative to my diagnosis of PTSD . . . . not in report that it had been tried prior to TA . . . not in . ..

not a factor in PTSD at all

rememberbeing asked whether JA talked about pictures of breasts on TA computer?
yes I remember
do you know how many computers TA had
no
timeline of when she saw these pictures?
no

various dates I could create a timeline if necessary . . .
ever specific time she saw them in 2006 or 2008

we know that there is only 1 computer
overruled
answer was no

So we are back to the pansy poor Jodi answers and ignoring the truth. Who forms an opinion about a person's mental health based on lies given in an interview and then performs tests to suit the thought of the examiner ? Now this guy is full of bs...

GOOD JOB JM!!!!!!! He got it in his objection that there was ONLY 1 COMPUTER!!!!

Ya know we've all been waiting for JA to SNAP in courtroom...

BUT

I think that JW is gonna SNAP on JM

would this cause a mistrial?

Do you all think we will get to juror questions today? If not, I am ready to log off. But, I don't want to miss the juror questions.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:OMG, she is actually going to try and convince the jury that Jodi was forced to "enjoy" oral sex with Travis that first time...................:facepalm:

That's because everyone knows this jury just fell off the turnip truck at the beginning of this trial.:ufo:

not really,
fran

Jodi uncomfortable with oral sex? :lol:

:liar:

Yeah and she's a real blond too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors