trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait? he said jodi told him she was aware that pre marital sex was a no no but did she not say on cross she had NO idea it was not to be done??

I don't know about that....my brother is a public defender and he was called to jury duty which would occur on one of his trial dates.

I knew an attorney who actually sat on a jury. Really surprised all of us.

I thought the problem was the fresh brazilian? Am I getting the stories mixed up now?

Arias had nothing to offer Travis except sex... no one believes she was ever uncomfortable... ridiculous.

When Wilmott is finished, is Dr Samuels done? Will he get juror questions?

My Dream Cast;

Jodi- Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jennifer Willmott- Rizzo from Grease, Stockard Channing?
Nurmi- John Goodman
Judge- Christine Baranski
JUAN- George Clooney

That's what SHE said.

:floorlaugh:

and you believed her? :slap:

You should know better than that!:banghead:

JMHO
fran

O/T For all the attorneys on the (with all the psychology) forum, if you want to know what is going on in the family of a client (if need to know), have the family come in ask the 4 or 4 year olds. They will tell you the WHOLE STORY about the family!!! If not 4 or 5 year olds, the next youngest. Though, you may have to work on them since the family script of "Don't talk" might be engrained. Works every time!!! :) Little tip!!!

There ya go Willmott, throw Travis back under the bus and run it over him again.. it's been too long. You wouldn't be doing your job as a dirty defense lawyer if you weren't trashing him. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth